CHAPTER THREE: "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖?"

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ: "Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?"

While the whole party were shooting paper into the trash can after Raven's pleads, the principal walked towards the group, the whole party already knowing what he was going to tell them.

"William Byers." The principal said, the party turning around. "Your mother's here." The principal said, making their expressions go from smiling, to blank faces. Once Will left with the principal, they were all standing and peering over the corner to where Will once went.

"You guys think he's okay?" Dustin speaks up, earning shrugs from everyone. "He's always weird when he has to go in." Lucas responds, "I don't know. He's quiet today." Mike says, Raven just staring off into space. "He's always quiet." Raven speaks up, turning back to the boys. They watch Will leave with Joyce, Raven having a bad feeling that something wasn't going to be right today.

Raven then started to drift off again, thinking about the events that took place at the arcade. She started to remember all the memories of the Upside Down, and everything that went on. And Eleven.

Raven always had this bad feeling, slowly creeping up to her, as if somethings watching her with a cold, menacing stare. She always knew Will felt like that too, just the expression of the boy told an entire story. Raven always had this guilt on her shoulders, that was nearly impossible to be brushed away. She always blamed herself for the disappearance of Eleven, always saying that she was too talkative, annoying, maybe even rude to the girl, even though the two were the closest.

She remembers the sky during the arcade, seeing a faint figure in the mist. It reminded her of a spider, but much, much larger. It was as though it was staring right back at her, the same cold stare she constantly feels. The same stare her and Will constantly feel.

"Raven?" Dustin says softly, nudging the girls shoulder with his. Raven fixes her posture, and looks over at the curly haired boy. "Yeah?" She says with a small smile, trying to make it seem like she's okay. "Everything okay? You kind of.. drifted off there." Dustin asks, drawing the attention of Lucas and Mike just ahead of them.

"Oh, yeah, everything's fine. Why wouldn't it be?" Raven says, scratching the back of her head nervously. "Just making sure. That's what friends are for." Dustin says, the slightest bit of disappointment in his voice at the word 'friends.' That sound wasn't unnoticed by Raven. "Hey, let's go do something fun." Raven says with a smile, putting her arm around Dustin's shoulder, making the boy smile, the one smile that Raven adored.

"Did you guys have anything planned for after school?" Raven asks, turning to Mike and Lucas. "Well, me and Dustin were going to the arcade later, maybe you and Mike would like to come?" Lucas asks, turning to Mike with a shrug. "Can't. My mom needs my help with something." Mike sighs, "You know i'd usually go." He adds, hoping the party doesn't think he's ditching them.