CHAPTER FOUR: "𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖."

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ: "Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴘʀᴇsᴜᴍᴘᴛᴜᴏᴜs ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ: "Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴘʀᴇsᴜᴍᴘᴛᴜᴏᴜs ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ."

"Raven, time to wake up!" Eddie says, stepping into the girls room like every morning, but to his surprise the girl was already awake and ready. "Oh, i guess you're up already." He says, looking at the girl, who nods in agreement. He sighs and steps a bit closer to her, "Did you sleep last night?" He asked, his voice softer than before. "A bit." Raven answered honestly, giving a small smile to her older brother.

"And by a bit.. you mean?" Eddie asks, staring at the girl. "Like.. i don't know, forty five minutes or something." Raven shrugs, thankful she even got some sleep with the things she had on her mind that night. Eddie sighs, nodding. "Well, happy Halloween at least." Eddie says with a smile, nudging Raven. Raven smiled widely as she just remembered it's her favorite holiday. "It's Halloween!" Raven says enthusiastically, making Eddie chuckle. He knew it'd cheer her up.

"Yeah, and i remembered that you wanted to be Jason Vorhees, so.. i got you a little something." Eddie says, smiling, and handing the girl a bag. She quickly opened it, revealing a Jason mask, along with a fake machete and the costume set. "Eddie.." Raven says a bit sadly, "You didn't have to do this, i know we can't really afford it right now." Raven sighs, feeling bad about Eddie doing this. "It's okay, Rae. As long as you're happy, i am." He reassures, ruffling the girls hair a bit.

Raven smiles and nudges his shoulder gently before putting the bag next to her bed. "Thank you. It means a lot." Raven says with a smile, hugging Eddie, who hugged her back instantly. "You still got twenty minutes before we drive off to school, just to let you know." He says, getting ready to leave Raven's room. "I think i'm actually gonna ride to school today." Raven says with a smile, "You sure? Is your leg okay enough to do that?" Eddie asks, his protecting side showing a bit.

"I skated home the second it happened, Eds. I'm fine." She responds with a smile, earning a nod from Eddie. "All right, just be careful." Eddie says, smiling, and walking out of Raven's room, closing the door behind him. Raven grabbed her skateboard and headed out, riding to Mike's house.

 Raven grabbed her skateboard and headed out, riding to Mike's house