CHAPTER FIVE: "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆"

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ: "Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴍʏ Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ: "Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴍʏ Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ."

As Max was walking away, Dustin informed her, "We're meeting at the Maple Street cul-de-sac at 7:00!" Dustin informs. "That's 7:00 on the dot!" He shouts, hoping she gets the memo. "Presumptuous!" Dustin says, with a wide smile, thinking it's something positive. "That's a good thing, right?" Dustin asks Lucas, who gives him a weird stare, then looks over at Raven.

Raven pats Dustin's back, "You're a lost cause." She says before walking away with Lucas. "Is it bad?" Dustin asks nervously, "Lucas, Rae, is it bad? Lucas? Come on, son of a bitch, Rae, is it bad?" Dustin says, running towards them. "No, it actually means she finds you a bit cute." Raven jokingly says, nudging Dustin next to her. Dustin smiles wide at that, making Raven frown. "Don't get your hopes up, you know i'm a tease." Raven says, making Dustin sigh.

After school, Raven was walking out into the parking lot, she hears a familiar rolling coming from behind her

After school, Raven was walking out into the parking lot, she hears a familiar rolling coming from behind her. "Hey." Max says, stepping off her skateboard and picking it up. "Hi." Raven responds, holding her own skateboard close to her waist. "You skate home?" Max asks, "Yeah. Not all the time though, i drive with my brother mostly." Raven says, turning to look at Max. "Who's your brother?" Max asks out of curiosity.

"Um, Eddie Munson." Raven responds, looking down at the ground, kicking a pebble. "Eddie? Like the freak?" Max responds, then quickly widens her eyes at what she had just said, "Wait, i'm so sorry i didn't mean—" Max says before getting cut off, "No, it's fine. Everyone says that anyway." Raven says, keeping her eyes on the ground. Max looks over at Raven and sighs, "I like his hair, though." Max adds, making Raven chuckle and nod. "Doesn't everyone?" Raven says, both girls giggling.

"So.. did you actually want me to go trick or treating with you guys?" Max adds, stopping in front of Raven, which makes the other girl stop as well. "Lucas and Dustin did, yeah." Raven nods, looking up at the redhead in front of her. "No, Rae, i mean.. do you want me to?" Max asks, a pink tint covering her cheeks. "Oh, um.." Raven says, looking back down at the ground below her. She had to think about this one.