Certain Feelings Chap.11

Upon returning back home that day, Cyno told your parents of what happened and your father rewarded him for saving you, but Cyno insisted he didn't need any luxuries or Mora as he was doing his duty, and he kept his word about protecting you, ever since that day It had become a little hard to look Cyno In the eyes, you kept having your daily chats and had meals together which you enjoyed, but whenever he showed even the slightest smile, you felt your heart start to beat quicker with one coming to your own face, you were really wondering what all these feelings were though not afraid by It but you were curious, the fourth month before the wedding would soon begin and it had been three months now since he came to live in the palace

though It hadn't been long, you felt you had grown to have a good relationship with Cyno, also a sense of understanding between one another with a fondness, and the fondness you had for Cyno had grown into something else but you didn't know what, 

you were currently with Candace, she and her husband were due to return back home soon, and so she wanted to spend her final day with you, 

you smiled, "in nine months you'll be giving birth right?"

"Yes, and for the time being we can only guess wether It would be a boy or girl"

Candace touched her stomach, "a son would be great, and It would secure the kingdom's future but...I feel no matter what It is, I wouldn't love It any less"

you smiled with a nod, "I agree elder sister,"

Candace looked to you, "how are things with General Mahamatra"

you blushed a little, "things are good, all is well and I even believe we've grown closer"

Candace smiled, "oh? is that so, I'm glad to hear it"

you smiled, "he's been so kind and understanding to me, there's never been a dull moment between us in terms of conversation, he comes up with the oddest jokes sometimes but they do make me laugh"

Candace watched as she saw your eyes start to light up, and she recognized that look In them

Candace smiled, "My husband and I, we had a distant start you know, but after getting to know him better we grew to have a good marriage"

you looked to her, "really? that's good"

Candace touched your shoulder, "(Y/n), that look In your eyes I've seen you have It whenever you talk about the General, or with him, your eyes have a brilliance come to them"

you blushed, "do they really"

"Indeed they do"

you fiddled with your bracelets, your cheeks still pink "Elder sister, I have to tell you something, lately I've been feeling different around the General, and I also feel my heart go quicker, sometimes at night when I'm asleep I have dreams of him and I, we're very happy In them"

a smile started coming to your face, "do you know, the other day when I was out with him the city I was almost kidnapped by some men, but the General saved me and comforted me soon after as I was still shaken, and in his arms...I felt something new, something wonderful"

Candace touched your shoulder, "(Y/n), are you in love with him?"

your blush grew darker, you then felt your heartbeat quickly "I...I don't know, Is that what this is Candace? I've never been in love before"

"I know, but It's up to you to decide and the answer should already be in your heart"

Candace smiled, giving your head a pat before she started away from you, and you went to go sit down on the edge of the fountain, placing a hand to your heart as you started thinking long and hard about the time Cyno had been here, just as a breeze blew through the air and you now felt a clarity In your heart now knowing the truth.