~< Megatron x Ranked Femme!Reader >~

- A Memory -

Song - Renegade by Aaryan Shah

~ Enjoy, Sparklings. <3

Setting - Nemesis
Time - Your choice ✨

~Y/D's POV

I walked calmly down the corridor of the Nemesis. The purple and black halls dotted with white lights gave it a gloomy, dark feel. Of course, that was the goal. I recently joined the Decepticon ranks, so I was dismissed and allowed free roam until I was used to the layout.

I made a few friends. Being the warlord's assistant wasn't easy, but, since femmes were rare, he was gentler with me. Even if he paid little attention to me. I was respectful, loyal, and subservient. I never questioned Megatron's orders. Not because I was required to, but because I knew he wouldn't set us off trail. He is a great mech that deserves respect.

I didn't order any of the Vehicons around like I was some high-ranking Decepticon *cough* Starscream *cough* because I didn't know where I stand. Instead, I asked nicely, learning quickly that if I was nice to them, they were nice to me.

I got along well with one, in particular, Steve. He was nice, like the others, but also funny and charming. He always found a way to flatter me, which I found adorable. I also think it's because I saved his aft a few times from Megatron's wrath.

Returning from my thoughts, I became aware of my location. The Med-Bay. It wasn't my desired destination, but I didn't mind. I did enjoy Knockout's company.

To say he was a tease was an understatement. As soon as he met me, I heard his engine purr along with various compliments and physical affection. I don't think Megatron liked it, because as soon as a low growl escaped his throat, Knockout apologized and backed off.

I spotted the red mech at his computer. He looked from it to a datapad next to the keyboard. I walked up behind him and looked over his shoulder plates. He was working on the Synthetic Energon.

"Do you need something, Doll?" He purred. I smiled and shook my head as he turned to me. He had on glasses that, surprisingly, made him look very attractive.

"No, I don't. Although, I do like your glasses. They make you much more attractive. Not that you already are." I reply. As soon as the word 'attractive' left my intake, his optics lit up like fire.

"Really?~ Maybe I should wear them more often then.." He says, taking my servo and placing a gentle, loving kiss to the back. I smile and take it back.

"You are so charming, Doctor. It's your best quality." He smirks.

"I strive to please, Doll." Megatron's deep voice played through the computer, and it sounded angry.

"Knockout! Report to the main hanger immediately!" He demanded.

"O-Of course, My Liege." He scrambled and set his glasses on the table.

"I'll come with you," I say.

"No, you stay here, Doll. I don't want you to get hurt." He replies.

"I'm Megatron's assistant, Knockout. Besides, I was going that way when I left here." I say sternly. He buys it and walks along to the main hanger.