~< Starscream x Cybertronian Femme!Reader >~ (Angst, Fluff, Tiggers?)

- I Don't Care -

Song - idfc by Blackbear

~ Enjoy, Sparklings. <3

Setting - Nemesis
Time - Your choice ✨

"Traitor!"

I'm sorry.

"Worthless!"

I'll be better.

"Pile of scrap!"

I thought everyone made mistakes..

Some say the words hurt more than the actions, others say the actions hurt more than the words. But to me, they drain any remaining life left in my spark, any emotion from my face plate and words. Everything I could once feel was gone. Smothered into nothingness to the pits of Kaon.

But she was the light of my darkest time. She gave me meaning, she showed me what love was, she brought a smile to my face. Everything about her was so perfect and I couldn't ask for anything more wonderful.

Y/D was her designation. A beautiful name for a beautiful Decepticon. She was a seeker, similar to me, but with a slicker frame, breathtaking curves, and magnificent looks. Her colors fit together so seamlessly. Her smile could lift anyone's day. Her loyalty was unlike any I had ever seen since Soundwave. The work she was assigned was done as fast and as accurately as she could possibly make it. Everything about her was so, so beautiful. I was lucky.

Lucky to call her my sparkmate.

Y/D was assigned to my post, meaning we were to report directly to Megatron without any middleman. At first, I was a bit skeptical. Any bot would be. Some of the ship staff were surprised I wasn't lashing out on the femme like I would anyone else. But I only gave my reason when my leader asked me about it. I told him it was because she was one of the only remaining femmes on Earth and Cybertron, so I would at least like to stay close to her positive side.

"Starscream." I heard a familiar voice and turned, seeing my mate's gorgeous frame.

"Greetings. Do you need something, Sweetspark?" I asked. She smiled and shook her helm, then placed a servo upon my chassis and kissed my derma lovingly. Primus, all I wanted to do was hold her forever and ever and-

"No, I just wanted to say good morning to my favorite mech." My spark fluttered. She knew I loved when she called me that.

- Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face -

I pulled her hips closer to me, then lifted her into my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me again. If she parted from me, I would bring her right back. She started giggling and finally gave in to a long, passionate kiss. It felt so amazing. Honestly, if she wasn't so loyal, I would drag her out of this ship and start a family with her. But, she isn't ready for sparklings yet, and I'll respect that.

"Ok, ok, Starscream. That's enough. You need to work." She says. I furrowed my optic ridges and rest my helm on her shoulder.

"Can't I just hold you for the rest of the day? I don't want to let go.." I ask. She laughed gently and cupped my helm, going in for one more kiss.

- Tell me that you love me, even if it's fake.. -

"I wish you could, Darling. But I'm sure Soundwave is watching the cameras right now." I scoffed and looked towards the one in the room.

"Let him watch then. I don't care. As long as I get to be with you, I'll do anything." I turned and set her on the control panel, then flared my wings up to cover us.

Y/D knows how clingy I can be. She understands and loves it. But Megatron doesn't like it too much. If I do something wrong, he'll threaten her until I give in. I know he would never do anything he threatens, the reason being that he would lose his best bet at winning this Primus-forsaken war. She's saved this faction many times. Megatron couldn't afford such a loss.

"Starscream, I don't want Lord Megatron harming you again." She replies sadly. Her servo come up to hold my helm, to which I lean into. Her touch is so soft..

"I will give my spark for you, Y/D..I don't care if he beats the life out of me." I hold her servo like she was my queen. She will be.

"I love you, Starscream." She says. I push her against to monitor and kiss her derma.

"I love you, too. Thank you for choosing me.."

~ <3