~< Soundwave x Assistant Femme!Reader >~

- 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐦.. -

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 - 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧

~ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲, 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 <𝟑

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐍𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 - 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 ✨
(𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐃𝐂 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 :))

Soundwave quietly walked to his post located in the Control Room. He just awoken from recharge and wanted to get a head start on his work. His new assistant, Y/D, stayed up late to finish something up and apparently fell into recharge sitting in her chair. As the assistant of the Decepticon's third in command, she was considered a higher up than most others; Soundwave was surprised none of the vehicons awoke her to request she relocate herself to her berthroom.

The tall mech silently stepped next to her chair and tapped her shoulder lightly until she woke. Her optics flickered on and glistened up at her superior. Soundwave felt his cheek plates heat up a bit.

'She is gorgeous when she's sleepy..' He thought.

"Apologies, Commander. I must have fell into recharge while working last night." She stated, standing and smiling tiredly. Primus, she had the most beautiful smile in all of the universe. "I will report to my berthroom and ready myself for the day."

"That is unnecessary." The TIC stated in clips. Before Y/D could take a step, she looked up at him.

"Could you elaborate, Sir?" She asks.

"Recharge. Your directive is to rest." She blinks in confusion.

"Sir, I can assure you; a few minutes in the washracks and a cube of energon should get me going." She replies with a smile. Soundwave didn't respond; he was put into a trance by her beauty. "Commander?" He blinks and snaps back to reality.

["???"] He displays on his visor.

"I think you spaced off for a moment. Are you sure you had enough recharge last night?" She asks with concern. Y/D has always wanted to be a medic. In fact, she took many classes on Cybertron and even requested Knockout teach her some things. She was always looking out for him since it was practically fried into her processor to help others.

"I am well. No need for concern. Effective immediately, report to your berthroom and rest. Directive." Y/D smiled and nodded.

"May I at least have a cube of energon and chat with Knockout for a bit?" She asks in her soothing voice.

Soundwave narrowed his optics at his assistant. She was always around the medic, and even though he knew why, he was jealous. He didn't want Knockout to hear her sweet, innocent voice. He didn't want Knockout to have the privilege of staring into her gorgeous glowing optics. He wanted Y/D for himself. One could say Soundwave is obsessed, though he would immediately deny it. He simply didn't want anyone to have his femme. The TIC wanted Y/D to live her dream to become a medic, and usually if his assistants wanted a different career path, he'd let them go. But something about this particular femme caught his optic.

Everything she did was perfect, even if she made a mistake. The way she would continuously apologize as if Soundwave would ever even think about striking her. Her smile was vent taking. Her optics, Primus, they made his stabilizers weak..but that only made her worry. The attention and concern she gave him when even the smallest thing is out of place or if he stays quiet too long in a conversation. But her voice. By the Primes, her voice..another drug he refused to give up.