~< Drunk!Megatron x Femme!Reader >~

- Energon and Mistakes -

Song - A Rock and A Hard Place by

~ Enjoy, Sparklings. <3

Setting - The Nemesis
Time - Megsy found Dark Energon y'all 💅
Notes - Angst angst angst :) Megsy is a needy and desperate boi guys

"I fucking hate you!" I screamed at him, throwing everything I could reach in his direction. He growled and dodged almost everything, but the last thing I threw with all my might at his chassis. It hit him and made him stumble a bit.

"Oh, go ahead. Wreck our room and make a fool of yourself. Be my guest." He spat at me. I roll my optics and grab the bottle of high-grade energon from the table he set it on. "Put that down, Y/D. I'll only say it once." I smirk and hold it up, swirling the liquid around a bit as if mocking him.

"And what if I don't, hm? What are you going to do? Offline me? De-rank me? Kick me off the Nemesis?~" I tease. He growled again and came at me, but I threw the bottle too, this time at the wall.

I watched the bright, glowing blue liquid splatter across the wall and hear the glass break. There was high grade and glass all over the wall and floor near our door, and Megatron watched it as if in slow motion. I see him turn to me slowly and stride towards me angrily, shoving me into the wall. It knocks the vents out of me a bit, but he doesn't care and grabs my neck cables.

"I told you to put it down, Y/D. Why didn't you listen?" He growls lowly. I knew he was pissed if he got quiet with his words. He only got quiet with me, I knew, because he always yells at Starscream.

"Just because you're my leader doesn't change the fact that I am also your sparkmate. Your drinking has gotten out of hand, so I'm just trying to help you." I send hurt and anger through the bond, but he pushes it away.

I feel my spark dim a moment as I lose my vents. This was the first time he's ever declined my emotions. He let me drop to the floor with no more than an optic roll as he grabbed a different higher grade. My spark felt nothing but betrayal and hurt. That was the end of this. I couldn't deal with him any longer.

"W-What is wrong with you.." I questioned. He hummed, sitting back in the chair stationed under the desk in the room.

"What are you talking about?" He growls as if what I asked was the stupidest thing I ever could have asked. I stand and look him directly in the optics.

"You pushed mg emotions away..do you know how much that hurt?-"

"And I'll do it again if I have to, Y/D. If you can't deal with it, too bad. Not my problem you can't take a little rejection." He said coldly.

I was stunned. This mech, the one I fell in love with before the war, wasn't the warm-sparked mech I knew. He was cold and wanted nothing but interface and war. I want the mech I fell in love with back.

I felt tears sting in my optics as my spark dimmed again. I couldn't let him win. I couldn't let him get to me and make me cry in front of him. I was done with this.

"This is over, Megatron. I don't want to speak to you ever again." I said bluntly. He chuckled as his chassis rumbled, the sound I used to love echoing through the room.

"You can't end this, Y/D. You seem to forget that we bonded; something you can't ever take back. The only way to officially end us is by offlining me." I stared at him with a blank expression, the tears blurring my vision.

"Then maybe that's what I'll do. Or Prime will do it for me." I spat angrily at him. He smirked and took a swig from the bottle again.

"In your dreams, Honey." He purred. I growled and rolled my optics, taking my leave after throwing the ring he made me himself. I heard it clank to the floor in front of his peds as I slammed the door closed.