~< Starscream x Ranked, Megatron's Sparkling!Reader >~

- Seeking Satisfaction -

Song - My Girl by

~ Enjoy, Sparklings. <3

Setting - The Nemesis
Time - Your choice
Notes - Spicy spicy spicy 🤭 Also, I'm writing this while I'm grounded and without internet, so I have nothing to focus on but this, which is why it may be better than some of the other stories lmao ;-;

I sat on my sire's throne playing on a random data pad Soundwave gave me. There was something about human books that I interested me, but I couldn't quite place my digit on it.

Megatron had to take care of something, so he left me in charge, even though Starscream is his second in command. I already know why he choose me over him. He trusted me not to take over and ruin everything like the seeker would.

It was funny, really. I was the only one Screamer bowed or showed any amount of genuine respect to. Megatron suspected he had taken interest in me and became overprotective when his second in command was around. I suggested he was on his heat cycle, and, being the only femme on the ship, it would be reasonable to assume so. My sire shrugged it off, though.

And just in time, too. I heard the familiar clicking of heels and the heavy doors open. Instead of looking up, I continued reading. Starscream kneeled in front of the throne, so patiently awaiting my attention. As if he were begging for it. It was amusing, in my opinion. Such a high ranking seeker begging the attention and affection of a femme.

"What do you need, Commander?" I ask, knowing when I called him by his rank he would tense.

"I've come to request a flight, My Queen. I'd like to stretch my wings. If it's alright." He replies. I straighten my posture and cross my stabilizers, setting my data pad on the arm rest. Seeing him tense and hear his vents hitch was so very amusing, I almost laughed.

"Why should I let you?" I ask authoritatively. His wings bounce then drop nervously, as if trying to find an excuse.

"I've completed all of my tasks, and have not been warned since Lord Megatron's leaving." I narrow my optics, searching for any sign of betrayal. His optics roam my frame, which Megatron would definitely beat him for. But, I am not Megatron, so I will not harm him. Instead, I use the tip of my ped to lift his helm.

"My optics are up here, Commander. Keep them there, understood?" I feel his trembling frame and smirk. He thinks I'm going to hurt him.

"O-Of course, My Queen." He replies quickly. I notice his wings are the lowest I have ever seen them. Interesting..

"Are you afraid of me?" I ask. His optics widen at the sudden question, then roam the room as if in search of an answer that would not anger me.

"I-I am. Who is not?" This time, it was my turn to widen my optics. I know he didn't mean to offend me, in which case I am not, but I get board on this ship. So, let's have a little bit of fun.

"Are you insulting me?" Starscream's vents hitch, his optics dim, and I see him visibly shaking.

"N-No, M-my Queen! I-I would never insult you for any r-reason!" He exclaims. "Please, have mercy, y-your highness!" Primus, I love when he pleads like that. It excites me. I knew my interface panel would heat up at any moment, so I hummed and stood, walking right past the trembling seeker. "Your highness?"