NaruSasu (Yandere Naruto AU)

Sasuke~Chan's P.O.V

I'm so excited. I can finally go home to Konoha. I can't wait to see everybody. I hope they can forgive me. I walked over to the door and took a deep breathe. Konohagakure Hidden Leaf Village, i'm coming back!

After a few days of travel

I have a bad feeling about this. The sky was a dull grey color. Same color it was when Itachi killed... uh oh. I ran to Naruto's house and frantically knocked on the door. I heard a "Sasuke-Kun~? Are you finally back~?" from behind the door. I can tell that it's Naruto, but why would he call me Sasuke-Kun? I asked "Naruto can I come in?". I heard a loud bang from inside and jumped. "Of course dear~! I actually have a gift for you~!" Naruto cooed. I opened the door to see thousands of dead bodies piled up on top of each other and Naruto standing between two rows with blood on his clothes and face. "N-Naruto...you did all this for m-me...?" I stuttered. He let out a sinister chuckle and walked over to me. I stepped back, but he pulled me closer to him by my waist. "Oh Sasuke-Chan~" Naruto said, "Obviously it's for you!". I stared at him in horror. "I can't risk losing you to anybody, so I started with wiping out the Leaf Village~!" He smiled. I pulled myself away from his grasp. " You're a psychopath!" I snarled. He pulled me back in and walked down the hall. I immediately saw the chair with chains on it. Was he planning to keep me here? I was about to speak, but Naruto sat me on the chair and smiled. "I can't believe someone like you is finally mine" he said "So now I'm going to make sure I cherish this gift by touching you." He then takes my clothes off and smirks even harder.

To Be Continued because I'm tired rn. Bye reader babies!