Defenseless (NaruSasu)

Okay before we start, THIS WILL BE VERY SMUTTY. I promise I will make fluff and angst for people who are into that, but this is smut/lemon so if you don't like it, don't read it. Enjoy reader babies!

No ones p.o.v

Naruto has been bullying Sasuke for years. The reason was that Sasuke was very slim and short while Naruto was very fit and super tall. Anyway, they were in the same class and were playing volleyball for P.E. "Oh yeah Sasuke, this sport is perfect for people of your type." Naruto teased. Sasuke just looked down embarassed. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Sasuke has glasses. Now they were rotating and it was Sasuke's turn to serve. "Y'all are so unlucky. You have the little nerd serving. He's probably gonna start crying before he serves." Naruto mocked. Sasuke started sobbing and curled into a little ball on the ground. "Told you. That's all he's good for." Naruto walked over to the little ball Sasuke was in and started kicking him. "Look at this little failure. He can't even serve a ball without breaking into tears. This little bitch will never amount to anything but a slut. His body might please some old pedophiles." Naruto announced. " Uzumaki Naruto." The principal, Mrs. Senju said. "Report to my office. As well as you, sweetheart." she looks at Sasuke with his head slightly up. He nods and follows her. Naruto rolls his eyes and trips Sasuke while he's walking. "Watch where youre going, Sasuke. You wouldnt wanna get that fragile little body damaged before Old McDonald sticks his dick inside-" "DIDN'T I JUST SAY MY FUCKING OFFICE!?" Naruto was cut off by Tsunade screeching at him. He closes his mouth and follows her. Tsunade sits at her desk and the two boys sit in front of it. "Excuse my language Sasuke-sama." she says, "Naruto. What the fuck did I tell you I would do if you kept messing with Sasuke." Naruto just sighs annoyed and responds "You said you would make me follow him around do everything for him." Tsunade finally smirks."And that's exactly what the hell youre gonna do." Sasuke starts blushing. "No way! People are gonna assume we're dating if I carry a gay fag's things!" Sasuke just looks down while still blushing. "I don't give a shit what people think. Also, youre gonna help him with whatever he needs." Tsunade replies "It's either that or you're on house arrest." Naruto lets out a giant groan and storms out the office. Sasuke follows after. Then, Gaara, who usually walks Sasuke to class, shows up. Gaara also had a crush on Sasuke, but clearly Sasuke had feelings for Naruto. "Come on Sasuke. I don't want to be around this idiot too long." Gaara snarled. "N-No Gaara, Ts-Tsunade-sama said that he h-has to h-help me w-with everything i-instead." Sasuke stuttered. Gaara rolled his eyes and grabbed Sasuke's hand. He looked at Naruto with a "You comin'?" face and Naruto started walking behind the two. Blah blah blah, at the end of the day Tsunade relocates them. "Evening, boys" she starts "I just wanted to inform you that Gaara and Naruto will be switching dorms until I feel like you've had enough." Naruto snarled and grabbed Sasuke by the waist. He smashes their lips together passionately. Sasuke's eyes widen as he turns red. Naruto pulls away and motions Sasuke to get on his back. Sasuke wobbles his way to Naruto's back and lazily hops on. "Is that enough for you, Grandma Tsunade?" Naruto asks. Tsunade chuckles and replies "Sadly, that doesn't gaurantee that you won't bully him anymore." Naruto groans once again and carries Sasuke back to their dorm. When they get there, Naruto sets Sasuke on his bed and gets in the shower. While Sasuke tries to comprehend what just happened , Naruto turns the water on and turns it hot. (??? wth did I just do ???)  

RANDOM SKIP BC WHY NOT

Naruto wraps a towel around his waist and walks out the bathroom. Sasuke immediately gets flustered seeing Naruto's dripping abs. Naruto notices and smirks. He gets on the bed and sits between Sasuke's legs. He rubs his member against Sasuke's clothed one and teased "You like that?". Sasuke throws his head back and moans. Naruto sees this and decides not to hold back. He pulls Sasuke's pants off and does the same with his boxers. "Wait Naruto-" Sasuke knows he can't control himself if Naruto pleasures him. Naruto is the type of person to fuck before anything else. Also, he likes to be rough regardless of how the other wants it. Naruto lines his dick up with Sasuke's ass. "No Naru-Hah!" Sasuke is cut off by Naruto shoving his dick inside him. Immediately, Naruto starts thrusting harshly into Sasuke. The room was filled with moans and grunts. After Sasuke came about 4 times, Naruto does as well. "I was wrong" He says. "Wrong about what?" Sasuke panted. "Your body doesn't just please old perverts. It also pleases me." Naruto replies.

                                                             AHHHHHHH FINALLY DONE