Forced Love (NaruSuiSasu)

So, my beautiful ramen supplier requested more smut, so here it is!!! Now, there are many mature topics in this. There is rape, abuse, superior complexity, male pregnancy existence, and vulgar language.Enjoy!

No ones POV

Ever since he was 13 years old, Sasuke has been used as a sex toy. His body was perfect, and fit for sluts. He has nice bubblegum pink nipples, with some soft lips to match. His ass was round and relatively large. To top it all off, he had a vagina. Which meant that he could get pregnant. Overall though, it started way back when he was 13 and actually got pregnant

FLASHBACK

Sasuke POV

"Ahh...Shit..." I moaned as I thrusted a 10" into my pussy. I couldn't help but moan. "Oh yes...FFFFFFuck me h-harder." I coud barely pant out words.It was so erotic. I feel so fucking good. "Sasuke?"  I heard Naruto right outside my door knocking. I swiftly pulled my comforter over my naked body and called back out to Naruto. "What do you want Dobe?" I spoke. "I need you." I just rolled my eyes. Ever since I told Naruto I have female parts he started coming to me when he was horny. "Hell, sure. I don't got nothing better to d-" I was cut off by Naruto slamming the door open. "Damn Dobe!" He quickly rips the comforter off and spreads my legs. "I can't wait to fuck this wet cunt." what an exaggerator. I pushed him down onto the bed and pulled his boxers down. I held his cock under my vagina just enough for it to touch my clit. I moved it to my hole and lowered myself onto his dick slowly. Naruto starts getting impatient and holds my hips. He bounces me up and down on his cock and I start moaning. "Nanhhhh~" I mewled with saliva caught between my tongue and upper row of teeth. After many minutes, Naruto finally came inside me. OH HELL NO. "WHAT THE HELL, DOBE!?" I scream at Naruto. I noticed he was asleep and got off of him. Dammit. I can't even go anywhere. I started to cry and laid down next to Naruto's sleeping body. Please don't be pregnant please don't be pregnant.  

2 months later

Still Sasuke's P.O.V

It's been 2 months since Naruto carelessly came inside of me. I forgave him though and two weeks after we started dating. We were watching a movie and eating popcorn when I got an urge. "I'll be right back babe." I kiss Naruto and leave to the bathroom. I bought this pregnancy test a few days ago and wanted to try it for so long. I unbox it and look deeply at the stick. Alright. I urinate on the test and look back at it. It had two red lines on the white part. I start tearing up. I quickly pull my sorts and boxers up. I immediately run out of the bathroom to let  Naruto know the news. "NARUTO YOU BITCH IM  PREGNANT" He looks at me surprised. "Oh hell no" I heard him mumble. "Okay Sasuke I need to go to bed." "YEAH, DAMMIT ME TOO" I yell angrily. The next morning, I wake up without Naruto next to me. I sat up to look at my phone and saw the worst thing I could ever fucking see. 'Sasuke, I'm breaking up with you. I love you and all, I just don't want a baby. Call me when you abort it.' He texted me. I hate him. I hate Naruto and all his stupid fucking things. I need help with the baby though. I call one of my old friends, Suigetsu. "Hey there, Sui." I say. I could tell he was surprised to get my call. "H-Hey there Sasu-Chan!" he answers me. "Ready to get married?" He teased. "Suigetsu I'm pregnant. Naruto just walked out on me and won't come back unless I get rid of the baby. I know this is short notice but can you please help me out?" I blabbed. "Of course, Sasuke. I will be rig.ht over." Oh my God. He will!!!! I need him to get here now! I just wanna smother him with kisses and hugs and more love.

3 years later 

I hate Suigetsu. I feel wrong wanted him to perish. Walking Menma to school, I reminisce about how much I hate both his father and his stepfather. "Mommy, how come I have two daddies?" my son asked. I sigh and reply, "Your real daddy doesn't love mommy."  Menma stops and looks back at me. I hate his eyes. They remind me of Naruto so much. "Does now daddy love you?" I look away for a second and then look back at him again. "I don't know, Menma." When we get to the Preschool, I kiss his forehead and walk back home. That's the end of my happiness. I can only be happy with that bottle of sunshine around. Now I have to deal with the bane of my existence. I want to literally be rid of this man. "Sasuke. Is my son with you?" he asks. "MY son, is at school." I snarl back. He slaps my face hard with an unamused look. "Don't fuck around with me bitch. You know what, I should teach you a lesson." what does he mean? He kicks me in my stomach causing me to fall to the ground. My mouth starts dripping blood. He then grabs my neck and holds me in the air. "Don't ever give me that shit again." He kicks me once again in the stomach. "Fucking whore." He remarks. Suigetsu starts punching me over and over insulting me with slurs. Finally, he grabs my neck again and starts squeezing it. I start to black out. I'm not going to survive. He's going to kill me.

The next morning

I'm alive. I sat up and winced. Suigetsu tried to end my life. He hates me as much as I hate him. I might as well die, though. I get out of bed in silent pain. I limp to Menma's room to check on him. He's okay. That's all that matters. 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||CLIFFHANGER READER BABIES|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

To y'all who love that abuse shit, I will make a chapter for it. Sasuke had so much trauma in this chapter. BUT as a final remark, I want requests! I really want to know who you ship Sasuke with and how you like your fanfiction! 

- Author-Kun </3