Walking in the rain (Modern NaruSasu)

Told ya I would make fluff! Angsty shit is not my thing clearly so :p. Enjoy! And also make sure to have some snacks. My suggestions are:

- Instant Ramen

- A Core water

- and some Cheeto puffs

Have fun!

Naruto P.O.V

Bro this TV show is so fucking stupid. Maybe this is why when she was still alive my mom made me go to bed at 7:00 pm. Snapping me out of my thoughts, I heard a knock on my front door. Who the hell would come to my house at 3 am? I walked over to the door and opened it. Sasuke? It was raining super hard outside, but I could tell he had been crying. "Can I please come in, Naruto?" he shivered. I gently but quickly took his wrist and pulled him away from the door. I closed the door and brought him up the stairs. I took Sasuke to the bathroom. "Take all your wet clothes off. I'll get you something else to wear while your clothes are washing." I told him. Sasuke did what I said and got naked. Flustered, I walked out to get him something to wear. I brought back an orange shirt and some shorts. Most likely he couldn't fit either of the items, with his small build. Although, he would look cute with oversized clothes. Sasuke took them and closed the door on me. Rude. I walked over and sat on my bed. I decided to put something on for us both to watch. After a few minutes, Sasuke walked in and sat in between my legs. "How come you were outside in the pouring rain?" I really saw no point in randomly showing up at someone you hate's house at 3 am. "Sakura cheated on me. Her and her new boyfriend kicked me out so...I figured I'd go to the person most special to me." I was angry and happy at the same time. I didn't want his perfect ass in Sakura's hands. I also was angry that as a whore she fucked another man. "Clearly the universe is telling you that you don't need her. You need someone who loves you, me." I replied. Sasuke looked down. "I know I need you, Naruto. I've needed you since we first met. It was just hard to find out if I wanted to be friends or lovers." Sasuke spoke. I put Sasuke's head on my shoulder and held it there. "Don't worry Sasuke. I will protect you and your heart with my life."

------------------------------------THE END MY SWEET READER BABIES------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this fluffy mess. It took about everything in me not to mak Naruto fuck him senseless.

-CorgiEyebrows <3!