Forbidden Love (DeiSasu)

Hey reader babies! I got a request from @EIJIROKIRISHIMA989 to do Deidara x Sasuke, so here it is! This chapter contains pedophilia and DDLB (Daddy dom little boy) so if you don't like or are sensitive to this topic, please do not read it! Welp, I guess that's enough from me. Enjoy!

No one's POV

Deidara and Sasuke have been dating for 3 years, despite their age difference. In this present, Sasuke is 15 while Deidara is 21. Today, they are going to the store to buy Sasuke a new sippy cup. "Daddy, can my sippy cup be blue?" the Raven asks his boyfriend. "You can get any color you like, sweetheart." replies Deidara sweetly. Sasuke smiles and locks onto the taller man's arm. The two walk down the baby aisle to find the younger male a baby cup. On the way, a man about Deidara's age speaks to Sasuke. "Hey there little one. Looking for a sippy cup?" Sasuke nods and watches the man pick up a blue bottle. "Like this?" the man asked. "Yes! Thank you mister!" Sasuke thanks the man and grabs the cup out of his hand. Deidara starts getting suspicious of the man and walks off with his boyfriend. Walking away, he catches the man looking at Sasuke's ass licking his lips. Deidara mouths 'Fuck off' to the male and starts walking faster. After buying the cup and driving home, Deidara looks at his significant other. "I feel like you've been a good boy lately. You deserve a reward." he says. Sasuke's smile widens and he does a little party dance. "Yay! My daddy bought me a sippy cup and he's going to reward me!" the child chants. Deidara takes Sasuke into the house and starts rubbing his clothed nipples. "Nnh~ Daddy stop teasing~" the Raven whines. Deidara sighs and takes his pants and boxers off. "Here's your reward, baby. If you take it well then I will buy you tomatoes." Sasuke's eyes practically glitter when he hears about the red fruit. He quickly gets on his knees and shoves the 13 inch in his mouth. Deidara throws his head back and groans. Sasuke starts pumping the manhood and sucking it at the same time. The raven whines as Deidara pulls him off. "Such a good boy for daddy. Now bend over and let daddy please you." The older male commanded. Sasuke obeys and smiles with want. Dei lines up his dick with Sasuke's asshole. He immediately thrusts in making Sasuke cry out.  He thrusts and thrusts, getting wanton moans each time. After a while, Deidara cums inside of him. They fall asleep with a soft kiss.

Yuhhhhhhh so ummm its been a while hehe. Hows everybody? No? Ok. See you next time!