Daily Habits

1. Always wear SPE

Try to keep the SPE level to a minimum of atleast 30. Go for 50 of you go outside regularly in order to prevent sunburns, skin cancer and wrinkles.

2. Exercise

When you exercise it delivers oxygen straight to your skin and who could go wrong with a bit of oxygen? (unless u r allergic to oxygen...)

3. Never sleep ith makeup

Try to take off your make up every day before going to sleep. If you're too lazy to take it off with a remover, try keeping make up remover wiped on your nightstand table. It efficiently takes off the make up in a matter of few swipes.

4. Exfoliate

Exfoliation allows products to absorb better and wroks more effectively, as well giving your skin a smoother surface.

5. Never pick zits

It's hard to do it, but picking a zit only has bad consequences. Rather than getting rid of it, you'll make it worse but putting a scat in its place

6. Eat Healthy ( lol this is kinda hard for me I don't like eating healthy 😭😂)

Eat a diet full full of hearty fruits and vegetables. Limit your intake on sugar, as it can cause acne. Eat tomatoes, as it has multitude of vitamins. Olive oil contain vitamins "A" and "E" restore skin elasticity. Kale is one of the top beauty foods as it is has consists of many antioxidants that slow the aging process and contains vitamins "A" which is great for the skin.

Hello everyone and thanks for reading my book. I'll be back with hair masks. Don't forget to leave some tips and advices in the comments or ideas about what you'd like to read in the next chapter.
Bye~