Chapter 5 - Uncovered Secret

Withered bonnie went into the room with the file cabinets. He searched through the files, which were, unfortunately, vey unorganized. Balloon Boy, Marionette, Golden Freddy... Toy Bonnie!  Bonnie opened the file and read it. "Name: Toy Bonnie... Class: Toy Animatronic... Height: 6 foot 4..... Gender: Female?"

Weird, thought Bonnie. I thought Toy Bonnie was a male. No wonder she blushed when she said that...

But it still doesn't explain why she does things boys usually do.

Suddenly, Toy Bonnie barged in. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, BUTTFACE?"

"N-Nothing," Bonnie lied.

"Sure looks like something. You're eavesdropping on files?"

"Y-yes... NO! I-I dunno!"

Toy Bonnie grabs the file and reads it.

"Oh, so you've figured it out. Well, I'll let you be, for now. But if people start shipping us, I WILL KILL YOU."

"Ok, Princess Bonnie," said Bonnie snootily.

"You know I can kill you any time I like," replied Toy Bonnie, obviously annoyed. "And this seems like a good time to do so"

"FINE. I take it back. Now leave me alone."

"Very well. And lets never speak of this again,"

Toy Bonnie started walking back to the stage, and Bonnie started going back to parts and service.

"One more thing," said Toy Bonnie.

"What is it?"

"NO FEELINGS."