Chapter 12- Toy Foxy

"We're not dating," Bonnie lied in a serious way. "We're getting along."

"Then why were you hugging?"

"Wait," asked Toy Bonnie, "How did you know that?"

Toy Foxy froze. "Well, uh-"

"Were you spying on us?" Asked Bonnie, now angered.

Toy Foxy blushed in embarrassment. "N-no," she lied, trying to hold back a grin.

"I know when you're lying," said Toy Bonnie. "Now tell the truth."

"FINE! I was spying on you through the vents! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"What did you see?" asked Bonnie.

"I just saw you two hugging! I promise that's IT!"

"Shes not lying," said Toy Bonnie. "She isn't holding back a grin. She always does that when she lies."

Toy Foxy nodded. "True. But are you dating? I told you the truth, so you should tell me the truth."

"Not like that. We're going on friend dates. JUST FRIENDS." Bonnie said. (He stretched the truth, still not really trusting Toy Foxy.)

"Ok, thank you."

"Oh," said Bonnie. "And by the way, tell Toy Freddy and Balloon Boy that we're just friends, ok? I heard everything they said."

"Goldie already told them."

"Know-It-All Goldie," Toy Bonnie muttered to herself in relief. Toy Foxy left, and as soon as she did, the two bunnies embraced.

But little did they know that somebody- or something- was eavesdropping...