Chapter 7 - The Truth

"What do you want," asked Toy Bonnie as Bonnie walked in. 

"I want to know," replied Bonnie, "Do-- do you.... um-..."

"SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!"

"Do you.... like me?" 

Toy Bonnie blushed. "Wh-Who told you that?!"

"So you do like me."

"N-No! That's a lie! What kind of liar told you that," Toy Bonnie asked, laughing in denial.

"Goldie," responded Bonnie.

"Stupid know it all Goldie," Toy Bonnie muttered under her breath. 

"What was that?"

"Nothing. And if you actually "LIKE like" me, it's fine if you tell me."

"Same with you," Bonnie replied.

Then they just stared at each-other in spite.

The two bunnies did this for almost 3 hours, but neither one was willing to stop.

"I'm. Getting. Tired. Of. This," said Toy Bonnie, gritting her teeth.

Bonnie grabbed Toy Bonnie by her ears. "Then tell me. The truth."

"OW! FINE! I LIKE YOU! I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU! NOW LET ME GO!"

Bonnie put her down. "Oh, well, wanna like, go on a date or something?"

"Yeah, sure."

Toy Bonnie was red as a beet. I did NOT just say that, she thought to herself. 

That night, the nightguard went into Freddy Fazbear's for his first night. But Toy Bonnie didn't try jumpscaring him, like the other animatronics. All she could think of was Withered Bonnie, and the apparent fact that she might not have had to go through so much trouble if she just refused the offer.