Sabitos watch

Once Dinner was set out Tsutako had to eat with all the crew members on the deck. Giyuu was about to sit with her when Sabito grabbed him by the ear and dragged him into the office/bedroom they were in before. Sabito sat in the chair and started eating while looking at a map. Giyuu was about to go and eat with Tsutako when Sabito told him to sit on the bed and eat. Once he was on the bed Sabito smiled and ate. Almost all the crew went to bed after a few hours except for a few men who stayed up to mind the ship. Giyuu helped Tsutako fall asleep knowing full well she might have a panic attack so he found a way to lock the door from the inside to keep her safe. Giyuu went to Sabito who was writing in a book. "Come here, Giyuu I need you to do somethings." Giyuu went over to Sabito and did the few things he asked. Sabito threw him a large white shirt after wards and pointed to the bed in the room. "Go to bed you're gonna need the sleep." Sabito said while he continued to write in the book. Giyuu looked at him confused "isn't that your bed?" He asked while he grabbed the blanket that was folded by the bed. "I don't use it." He said sounding annoyed. Giyuu just grabbed a pillow and settled on the floor since he didn't trust Sabito. Giyuu woke up in a jolt of fear when he heard thunder. Did they sail into another storm? Sabito giggled. "Jumpy are we?" While he was picking Giyuu up from the floor. "I said to sleep in the bed now please do as instructed." Sabito put Giyuu on the bed then threw the pillow onto the bed. "Now go back to sleep."
Giyuu watched Sabito for half an hour. Till Sabito got up and pushed Giyuu towards the other side of the bed. "Do you want me to sleep with you?" He asked in a teasing voice rubbing his fingers on Giyuus cheek. Sabito poured some water into a cup and held it out of Giyuus sight for a few seconds. "Drink this and go to bed." Sabito demand in a bit of a aggressive voice. Giyuu drinked it that way Sabito didn't have any reason to harm Tsutako. Sabitos smirk in the moon light was the last thing he saw before passing out and waking up in the morning. A man came into the room as Sabito finished freshing up "Captain, we've arrived at the town."