jealous kiss

Sabito has watch Giyuu write in his log book almost none stop since he got it. Sabito also didn't let him out of his sight incase of emergencies. Giyuu would get feed up with Sabito and hug Tsutako from behind and cuddle her for a bit. This would be the only time he let Giyuu out of sight. "You're the one who signed up for this." She said giving him a kiss on his head while she cut up food. "I know but I didn't want him to hurt you. I'm still working on plan curry." He said in almost a whisper. She was able to get him to hug her from the front and cook while she cuddled him. Sabito sent a man to grab Giyuu after a while so he could make sure of a few things. Sabito then made him make a map of the course they took. "Ok that's everything you need me to do." Giyuu said a bit worn out. Sabito had him do a lot of other things to keep the ship on course and adjusting the sails which was a two man job. One of the crew members was pretty much pressed up against him, whispering a few inappropriate things in his ears. After dinner Giyuu was writing in his log book when Sabito came out of the shower and went over to him hair still dripping water and only a pair of pants on. His towel around his shoulders Giyuu only looked up for a mere second but it was hard not to noitce his six pack and amazing muscles. Sabito lifted Giyuus chin up to have him look at his face then planted a kiss on the edge of his lips. Giyuu immediately opened his mouth to ask him something but it was cut off by a kiss with tongue from Sabito. After a few minutes Giyuu was on his back on the bed and Sabito was on top of him moving his hand across his chest. Sabito left a few butterfly kisses on Giyuus neck before moving his shirt of his shoulder a bit and biting it roughly. Sabito sat up and placed his hand on Giyuus cheek and put his face right in his and spoke quietly, "You're my navigator no one elses keep that in mind from now on alright."