Just a pet

Giyuu snuggled under the blanket in hopes of acting asleep. Sabito pulled it off a little bit and put some on Giyuus neck. Giyuu pretended to wake up to see what was going on. "Good you're up. Now we got a lot to do so get dressed. Oh and don't take off the collar." He said as the man left without saying a word. Giyuu put on the clothes and he looked at the collar in the mirror and it said "property of Sabito" Giyuu was about to take it off when Sabito came up and moved his hands away. "You have to keep it on. That way it's a lot easier to keep track of you. Last thing I need to lose my new navigator." He said while wrapping his arm around Giyuus neck. Giyuu was forced to go with Sabito to help get supplies and to meet a few people. Sabito kept Giyuu at his side almost the entire time. Giyuu had to get Tsutako some necessities since Sabito had no idea she would need them. A man came up and grabbed Giyuu from behind. "My my what a lovely boy you are say you up for some adventure?" He said and grabbed Giyuus hips. Sabito pulled him away and looked at the man then spoke "Leave my pet alone he's not a hooker." Sabito snapped and dragged Giyuu away back to the ship. The crew members were getting stuff settled to set out while Giyuu surprised his sister with her necessities she needs around her menstrual. She hugged him tightly enough he nearly chocked. He helped her with cutting some food and cooking before Sabito came in and dragged him out to make sure there wasn't any storms nearby and other stuff. Giyuu then had to sit in Sabitos room helping him with corrections on all of his maps and planning routes. By the time dinner was ready to be served Giyuu hugged Tsutako and pretty much collapsed into her arms. Sabito tried to get him to eat in the room again but Giyuu was pretty much passed and and Tsutako wasn't letting Sabito take him. Giyuu fell asleep on her and Tsutako snuggled Giyuu until Sabito took him from her cause he doesn't want them in the same room. Sabito placed Giyuu on the bed in his room and closed the door. "Why must you be so cute? You're lucky your useful or you'd be my personal little pet." Sabito said placing a blanket on Giyuu and gave him a kiss on the head before going and started writing in his log book. He looked back at Giyuu few times before grabbing the log book Sabito got for Giyuu and put a little coded love note on the back of the front cover. He placed it by Giyuus head with a pen on it then went back to his log book, waiting for Giyuu to wake up and see the gift.