Y/N

Y/N's backstory

Y/N was one of the kids that was born on October 1, 1989 but she was never bought by Sir Reginald Hargreaves. Her mother loved her very much and her father tolerated her. When Y/N was only six years old her mother died of cancer leaving her alone with her father. Her father fell into a deep depression after losing his wife and he started to drink. He was abusive to Y/N physically and mentally and at the age of ten Y/N couldn't take it anymore and she ran away. After her sixth day on the streets she was basicly dieing from starvation. That's when the handler came along she had kept tabs on some of the special children and that's when she learned about Y/N. The handler took Y/N in and started to raise her as her own. The handler helped teach Y/N about her powers and trained her to be the best assassin in the commission. Y/N was well known in the commission for being such a good assassin at the young age of fifteen. The handler felt that she could always trust Y/N so she decided she was the best person to assign this next job to.

Assignment

Protect Five Hargreaves

Authors Note: Five will be 15 years old in this story not 13. I just prefer to write with someone a little older than
13 years old. Enjoy the story!