4

"Oh my god" Y/n was in tears.

"What do you want me to do Y/n? I explained everything to the Ferrari PR team and they think I should make a statement explaining the situation, but I won't do anything you aren't comfortable with," Charles approached his sister slowly, putting an arm around her.

"I think you have to do it, I mean, otherwise your reputation is ruined"

"I don't care about my reputation, I care about you LP"

"Charles, don't be stupid. Your career is finally going somewhere, I mean look where you are in the championship," Y/n looked towards Arthur and Lorenzo who were sitting on the sofa. "I'm open to everyone's input, but I think I am old enough now to deal with publicly being a Leclerc. I haven't really decided what I'm going to do next, so now might be a good time to enter your world a bit more." 

Everyone looked at her in shock. Then Arthur jumped up, "I have an idea, it might be a bad one but at least it is one" he said while Y/n chuckled. "What if we found a way for Y/n to be at every race weekend, she could be an assistant or social media person or something. Idk just find an excuse to have her in the world a bit more".

"That could actually work"

"Y/n, my little princess, how would you feel about that"

"I think it could be a good idea, I think it would take me awhile to get used to it, but I think it's the best option for Charles," looking towards her middle brother "I was going to take a year to decide whether to do a masters, as long as I don't have to deal with a million people".

"Well it might sound dumb but my PR person is going on maternity leave, you could cover for her, if you're comfortable with it," he saw the panic in her eyes, " You wouldn't actually have to do anywork, someone from the team debriefs me on what to say or not to say. You'll just have to walk around the paddock with me and come to interviews and press events with me. I would love you to be my shadow through the paddock"

Y/n burst out laughing. "What's so funny little lady", Lorenzo was looking incredibly confused at his baby sister. " Well, it just funny that- that I've spent my whole life avoid Cha's shadow and now I am becoming his shadow. I just sounds funny, no?"

"I'll take that as a yes then, let me make a call then"

"Ask them if I can choose my own uniform"

=================

Instagram