5

Charles and Y/n were in Bologna, packing up her room in her uni flat and putting it into a moving truck to send to their family home in Monaco. 

Y/n's flat mates were standing around in shock. They couldn't believe their flatmate was the Ferrari golden boy's little sister. Y/n had always used étoile as a last name. But now it was public knowledge and her friends could not believe it.

"Little princess, is that everything?" Charles looked at his baby sister, "because if we don't leave in the next 30 minutes we won't be in maranello in time for our meeting". Y/n rolled her eyes "Yes Cha, and if i leave anything behind someone will send it to me. We can go." She picked up the final box and carried it down to the moving truck. She hugged her flatmates goodbye and then got in Charles' rental. 

"Sooooooo, big brother, what exactly am I walking into?". Y/n was nervous as the car got closer and closer to the Ferrari HQ in Maranello. "Well, Mattia is very italian, like very italian, but don't worry, I've told him your italian is sub-par." Y/n whined. "You'll meet everyone, you'll get a quick induction, and Carlos and I will show you around a bit". Y/n nodded. "We will stay in maranello for 3 days, and then we head to Spa for the Belgian grand-prix". Charles pulled the car into the gates of Ferrari. Y/n's heart was in her chest. She was nervous, anxious, but also excited. They were ushered through the gates, and directed towards a park.

A tall, curly haired man walked towards the car arm open and gesticulating in what could only be described as very italian."That's Mattia, be nice" Charles said getting out the car and hugging the man. Y/n got out of the car timidly and walked around the back to stand behind her brother.

"Ciao, è così bello conoscerti, sono Mattia binotto, direi di aver sentito tanto parlare di te, ma non l'ho fatto. Benvenuti in Ferrari e nel team."

"uhhh, ciao, I'm Y/n Leclerc, it's really nice to meet you too" she looked to her brother, "I got that right, right?"

"Mattia, Y/n speaks four languages, and even she will admit italian is probably her weakest, even though she's lived here for 3 years" Y/n glared at him. "But she's still much better than most people"

"Ah, I am terribly sorry my dear, we will fix that soon enough" he clapped his hands together "so shall we get started."

===============

Y/n leaned against her brother, "Cha, I'm tired".  

Carlos laughed at the two siblings, sitting in the airport, slumped against each other. He pulled out his phone to take a picture.

@ Carlossainz55 story...

"Guys, the planes ready, let's go" Carlos stirred them from the tired state

Y/n groaned, "Oh My God I feel like a parent" Carlos mutter, ushering them towards the gate.

Sitting in the private jet, Charles was setting up the chess board, ready to get started. "Little princess, do you know how the race weekend works". Y/n rolled her eyes. "Yes darling brother, I have been watching since I was born basically".