6

just an fyi Seb, y/n and Mick speak in german so i will underline german like i put french in italics

"Little Leclerc, I can't believe that you're here" Seb pulled Y/n into a hug. "Seb just for the sake of everyone getting to know Y/n, I'm forcing every conversation in english!" Charles said also hugging seb. Y/n huffed and sat down next to Seb.

"Okay fine, Y/n/n tell me, how is the archaeology going?" Seb asked

"I finished in my undergraduate in may, I'm now just tossing up what I want to do now" Y/n paused looking at Charles before turning back to Seb. " My current thinking is Ill follow it up with a masters and a phd. How cool would it be to be Doctor Leclerc"

"that would be very cool Kleine" Seb said patting her back, as they all ordered their food.

Once everyone ordered, Charles brought up what Y/n thought to be a very stupid idea "Little Princess" Y/n shot him a glare "Sorry, Y/n/n, I had an idea. What if we played like 20 questions. Everyone gets to ask a question". Y/n moaned.

Lando "I'll go first, how old are you?" 

"21"

George "Why haven't you come to a race before"

"Too busy", "Y/N no lies" charles chastised then said "Family reasons mate"

Alex "Who is your favourite F1 driver"

"Charles"

Charles sighed again " you can't chose me" "Okay S-" "Or Seb" "Fuck sake ChaCha"

" Uhh can you let me think about it and circle back?"

"Okay, that's all good" Alex said warmly.

Mick "Why can you speak German when Charles very clearly can't"

"Uhhh I went to boarding school in Switzerland, so I can speak German and Italian as well as French and English"

"Wow, Lando can't even speak English" George laughed

Pierre " Who is the best looking F1 driver"

"Pierre you lose your question, Y/n say no comment" Charles shouted

"No comment"

Everyone laughed

Lance "When did you lose your virginity?" Everyone looked at him in shock. Y/n stared wide eyed, looking at her brother. "She hasn't" Arthur said smacking Lance around the back of the head. Lance laughed, "What do you mean she hasn't, she's 21 and hot, how could she not have" 

Pierre spoke up, seeing the poor girl looking mortified "Lance maybe shut up, yeah?". Lance just smirked and looked at her, "My room is just upstairs, how about you meet me after Princess" he said with a wink. Y/n hardly had time to process what was said before there were chairs scraping and both Leclerc boys were being held by Seb and Pierre respectively. "Lance, maybe fuck off and we'll see you tomorrow on track, I think you've drunk too much" Mick gestured for Lance to leave. "Yeah, okay, sorry Y/n. Offer is always there though." Charles and Arthur both struggled against the men holding them.

Y/n was quickly trying to find a change of subject as her brothers were both muttering in french about what an arse Lance was. Daniel was quick to pick up questions again.

Daniel "Are you studying at the moment?"

Y/n smiled, thankful for the distraction. "Uh well, I just finished my undergraduate degree in Archaeology, and then I'm taking until next september to work for old man over there" gesturing to Charles, "And then I'm thinking I'll do a Masters and then a PhD. Maman wants a Dr in the family, with all these airhead drivers". All the boys laughed.