17

Instagram

@Y/n_Leclerc01

@Y/n_Leclerc01 From Milano, with love 🇮🇹 x

@Charles_Leclerc I'll see you in an hour, Little Princess 

@Y/n_Leclerc01 Are you JOKING

@CL16forever This is the cutest!

@forzaferrari Little Princesse Leclerc

@Arthur_Leclerc Why're you wearing a coat, it's literally summer

@Y/n_Leclerc01 You're the dumbest Leclerc. It's literally autumn babes.

@Charlottesiine Lady Leclerc, you rock my world!

@Y/n_Leclerc01 You rock my world baby!

@Carlossainz55 Just FYI, I'm driving not Charlitos

@Y/n_Leclerc01 THANK GOD!

=================

ChaCha (Bro #2)

Meet me, Carlos, and Arthur at the Ferrari store in 1 hour

Okay Cha

Have you had a nice few days?

Yes, have had the most amazing time

Lottie 💕

Hmmmm Milan

Who lives in Milan

Near a vintage bookstore

Hmmmm

Any updates?

Well

We kissed a few times

We cuddled

I accidentally got him hard

He saved me from my arsehole ex

I own all his hoodies now

We're exclusive but not official official

Just the usual

Wh-

What

HARD

YOU GOT HIM HARD

AND YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT IT

HAVE I TAUGHT YOU NOTHING GIRL

I am not ready for that charlotte

I do really really like him tho

He makes me feel idk

Whole

Happy

loved?

IDK

OMG Girl, you love him

NO

YES 

ABSOLUTELY NO

=====================

"Who's texting you?" Pierre asked stroking her hair. "Cha 1 and Cha 2" Y/n replied. "You need to leave soon, don't you" Pierre asked sadly. Y/n nodded, nuzzling into him. "This sneaking around is going to get hard" Pierre said putting his arm around her. "I wish we could stay like this forever" Y/n whispered. "We could both quit our jobs" Pierre laughed. "You'd quit F1 for little old me?" Y/n said feigning surprise, "I'm not even your girlfriend." Pierre was laughing, "Not my girlfriend yet." Y/n kissed him to shut him up. "Do you want me to drive you into town?" Pierre asked. "Yeah, but incognito..." Y/n smirked

The two were in Pierre's car, around the corner from the Ferrari store, in an alleyway. "One last kiss?" Pierre asked innocently. "Sure" Y/n smiled. He leaned in, capturing her lips between his. She wanted to make it memorable, seeing it might be there last uninterrupted alone time for a little bit. She climbed over the centre console, straddling his lap. "Woah. baby, what are you doing?" Pierre asked pulling away. "Just shut up and kiss me" She said capturing his lips again. Y/n slowly kissed her way down his jaw, down his neck, until she hit a spot that made him groan. She sucked on the skin hard, nibbling at it a little bit. Pierre groaned again. Y/n moved back up his neck slightly,  all the way up to his ear. "Baby" Pierre moaned. Y/n pulled back to look at him, "Oh shit!" Pierre jolted, making her hit her head on the roof, "What, what is it". Y/n shifted to the side and pulled down the mirror in the visor, revealing the row of red marks on his neck. "Y/n, these are definitely going to become proper bruises. Like dark purple bruises!" Pierre muttered, "I have media tomorrow! I'm literally in a press conference all morning, Everyone will see these." Y/n had wide eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't realise, I could just tell you liked it, I mean you were moaning. I didn't realise it would leave marks." Pierre smiled at her, "Baby, I definitely liked it, I definitely am going to have to drive around for an hour once you get out. Give myself time to calm down." Y/n ground down into his hips, "Oh, I thought that was your phone." She moved her hips back and forth slightly. "Baby, please stop" Pierre moaned. "Why, does that turn you on?" Y/n giggled. "Baby, don't rush this. When you're are ready for going further so am I. But this is as far as we go for now." Y/n nodded. "This is a level I'm happy with at the moment." She kissed his lips lightly. "Baby, you tell me what you are comfortable with." Y/n nodded. "I should really go! The boys will be waiting for me"  Pierre smoothed her hair down, and kissed her one last time.

"What took you so long" Arthur asked his sister, taking one of her bags from her, loading it into the car. "Traffic" she laughed. Carlos and Charles were already in the car. "Baby Leclerc, you ready for media day tomorrow? It'll be a big one." Carlos asked as Y/n climbed in the car. "Yeah, it'll be interesting for sure." Y/n was more thinking about the frenzy that would ensue from everyone seeing Pierre's neck.