𝟘𝟛

𝚃𝚠/ 𝚍𝚢𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊 and breakdowns

gray stared at himself in the mirror. tears streamed down his cheeks. "why can't i just be like the other boys.why must i be transgender. why must i be gay. why?" he sobbed.he traced his fingers along his binder.he wiped his tears off of his face.he thought back to when he had to leave his house...

flashback

"𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧!! 𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦!!𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧!!" 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘆.

"𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗡𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗗."𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱. 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿, 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿.

back to the present

gray sat on the floor, sobbing hard.he wasn't wearing a shirt only his binder and shorts. "no one's gonna love me.Ever." he sobbed.he wiped his tears off of his face, walking over to the sink. washing his face off with water, he realised how puffy his eyes were. he let out a sigh. 'todays gonna be a long day.'

gray changed into his uniform and covered his sore,red eyes with some makeup. he walked down the stairs into the throne room, taking his place next to eret.he tried his best to cover his eyes,not wanting to be asked about it.

"greetings knight." eret greeted him. she noticed grays eyes being slightly puffy but decided against asking him.

"greetings your majesty." he bowed.his voice quivered. he clenched his fist and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

Gray kept strangely quiet the rest of the day,concerning Eret. "gray,are you alright? you seem a little down." he questioned the knight.Gray just nodded his head in response.Eret's features hardened, bothered by the fact he didn't respond.

Eret stood up and walked over to gray, towering over the boy who was only 5'6 ft. they bent down and grabbed his chin, making him look her straight in the eyes. " i demand you to tell me what's wrong. not as your friend, as your king." he demanded.

Gray flushed pink, stumbling for words. nobody had ever cared for him enough to bother. "uh-uhm- bad day your majesty." he replied.Eret let go of his chin, sitting back down on his throne. he adjusted his crown and continued with his duties.