𝟘𝟙𝟚

Gray was in his room, packing his uniform with tears covering his usual pink but now pale cheeks.Eret's betrayal towards L'manburg ended badly, causing a huge war between the greater SMP and L'manburg.And as the head of the knights, he had to leave to lead the war. Eret didn't know he was leaving,yet.

Packing his final belongings into his rucksack, he slung the bag over his shoulder. walking into the throne room to bid farewell to his beloved, he started crying harder. What if he didn't return? What would happen to the king?Pushing the door open, he wiped the tears off his cheeks.

Each step he took closer to the throne, the more his eyes burnt. Eret looked up from the paperwork they were doing, concern flooding her face as she saw their beloved's sorrowed face. Eyeing his armor, tears filled her eyes. "no, no,no! You can't go for the war. i- i won't let you." her voice broke as the realisation crashed down on her. She stood up from her throne and rushed over to the short boy.She pulled the boy into her arms, enveloping him in warmth. Sobbing even harder then before, his knees buckled. clutching on to Eret even harder,he sunk to the floor.

"i've got to go. i need to. i can't stay. i need to fight for the Greater SMP." he choked out. Getting up from the floor, grabbing his rucksack and walking back to eret. Sharing what might be their last hug, Gray whispered " Live your best life. I'll make sure we win the war. i won't let you down." pulling away from her, he slowly walked towards the door, each step slowly shattering Eret's heart. " I love you, Eret. Farewell, Your majesty."

He took his last step out the door, leaving a broken Eret sobbing on the floor, Crown discarded somewhere on the ground. He left... Erets only source of joy and love left to fight just because she couldn't bare to give up her crown. How selfish she must've been. How could she have been so foolish.

She lost...

(IM SORRY FOR THE AMOUNT OF ANGST IN THIS CHAPTER.)