𝟘𝟙𝟛

Arrows broke through the dense air, screams sounding from the distance. Gray withdrew his netherite sword from it's holster and was ready to attack. It had been three weeks since the war started and he had left the castle, leaving his beloved behind. Dream had been giving him supplies and support to lead the thousands of soldiers for war. They had to win. For the sake of the Greater Smp, for the Crown.

They were near the main part of L'manburg, near the button room. The sounds of swords clashing could be heard. Suddenly, a voice boomed. " The thing i built this nation for doesn't exist anymore. It's over."

"wilbur..." Gray gasped in realisation. Wilbur was in the button room, red stone linking all the TnT that was under the nation to a button. Once that button was pushed, the TmT would be activated and L'manburg would blow up.

"What're you doing?" Philza...

"There was a saying Phil,by a traitor.

                   it was never meant to be."

the sound of an explosion sounded underneath, the TnT being activated. Gray ran as fast as he could, as far as he could from the explosion. And there he stood, watching the land that he once fought against disappear, leaving behind a deep crater in the ground. He looked over to the button room, seeing philza on the ground, holding his dead son whom had a diamond sword stabbed through his chest. He sobbed while he held his lifeless body, making tears stream from gray's eyes. The war was over. L'manburg was gone. there was no need to fight. He looked up to see a man with a smiley mask.

"Good work knight. Let's get you back to the castle now, Erets awaiting your safe arrival." He spoke. Gray noticed that Dream wasn't that bad of a person. he was misunderstood in a lot of ways. All he wanted was to remove any threats.

Wiping his tears, he started his journey back to the palace, dream by his side. They walked and walked, occasionally stopping for a short break.

A while later, they arrived at the steps of the palace. Dream bid adieu to the knight, going off to his own base.He slowly walked up the stairs, Getting more nervous the closer he got to the top. He slowly walked to the throne room, pushing the doors open. He looked up to see his beloved in a disheveled state. Her hair was a tangled mess and instead of wearing their usual gown, she was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. His heart broke at the sight of her tearstained cheeks and puffy eyes trying to focus on paperwork.

Clearing his throat, he walked closer, watching the way her eyes lit up as she looked up. they scrambled out of her throne, rushing to hug her beloved. She pulled him into her arms, peppering kisses along his face. Gray let out a small laugh at their antics. "you're back oh my god you're back. I'm so glad you're back. i missed you so much my love."

"i wouldn't leave you. and i never will." he mumbled. Eret leaned back, admiring his features before leaning in, giving him a soft kiss, scared to let go.He savoured every moment, never wanting this moment to end.

Eventually, they had to pull away, running out of breath.Letting out a laugh as she saw his little pout. They picked him up, carrying him to his room.Softly putting him down on his feet, she grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt and told him to change. He removed his armor and binder and changed into his oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants. She laid down on his bed, pulling him into her arms. Running their hand over his forehead and ruffling his hair, she gave him a peck on the forehead and lulled him to sleep, slowly falling asleep afterwards.

(SOME CUTE CONTENT CUZ OF THE ANGSTY LAST CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. THERES STILL MORE TO COME LMAO THIS ISNT THE END.)