𝟘𝟠

gray walked into the throne room, taking his usual spot next to the throne.
"hey gray. i need to speak to you.could you follow me for a second?"Eret asked him.He nodded his head and followed eret to the corner.Eret grabbed both his hands and pinned him to the wall. "now, why do you keep crying at night? i've told you numerous times you can talk to me. why can't you say what's on your mind darling?"

Gray flushed a deep scarlet colour, flustered by being pinned on the wall and by erets words. "i'm not what you think i am. if you knew what i really was, you'd be disgusted." he muttered softly.
"and why is that? you're beautiful in my eyes darling.don't think about yourself any other way." she scolded the boy, who had tears in his eyes. nobody cared for him as much as eret. nobody ever gave a damn about him. it was so new to him.

Eret gently let go of his hands and hugged him. After a minute, they walked back to the throne with gray following behind them.

a few hours later, it was time for dinner. Today, they were not going to eat in the palace. They were going to eat at an fancy restaurant. Eret sat in the carriage, with Gray next to him. They chatted happily while awaiting their arrival at the place.

They walked into the restaurant, gray following behind. the waiter, Aimsey, led them to their table. the both of them sat down in their seats, looking at the menu that was sprawled on the table. "shall we get the spaghetti or the steak?" eret questioned the boy.

"i'm alright with anything." gray replied with a soft smile.Eret called the waiter over, who brought glasses of wine for the two. "i-i've never had wine before." he muttered ashamed.concern wiped over her face.

"you don't have to drink it if you don't want to. don't force yourself,darling." eret reassured him. He nodded his head and picked up the glass, careful not to spill the drink.He took a sip.

" it doesn't taste as bad as i thought it would." he muttered. Eret smiled.

The food arrived and they dug in. gray finished his glass of wine and ordered another glass of wine. "darling i think you should slow down. you've only just tried alcohol." eret was worried.
"i'll be alright. it tastes nice." gray replied, obviously tipsy which increased eret's nerves.Gray downed the glass of wine, looking at eret. would they ever return the affection that he had for them? was he sure they truly accepted him for who he was. He quickly stood up and rushed out the door, leaving behind a very puzzled eret. Eret quickly paid for the food and tried to find the boy.