𝟘𝟙𝟘

Letting out a soft groan, Gray snuggled into his pillow, not wanting to wake up. He heard a soft chuckle and realised that it wasn't a pillow he was hugging. He slowly opened his eyes, looking at the figure in front of him.His head throbbed, having him being hungover from the previous night.
"morning sunshine." he heard Eret whisper. He groaned, exhaustion setting in. He hugged Eret tighter,he was really tired. "c'mon you gotta get up. don't you want to see my pretty face, darling."they softly spoke, knowing he probably had a bad hungover.

"noooo i don't wanna get upppp. Can't we sleep longer?" he muttered, digging his head deeper into erets chest.

"darling i don't have my duty today as it's an national holiday for the entire smp but i need to help you with your hangover. Now, get up before i pick you up and carry you to the bathroom."
"nooo i wanna sleeppp." he mumbled. Eret put their arms under his legs and back and carried him bridal style to the bathroom. Gray looked at himself in the mirror and realised he was not wearing his own clothes. He was wearing an oversized shirt and sweatpants obviously Erets. "fuck ,my binder." he remembered.

"don't worry i removed it for you. i didn't look if you were wondering. you were out cold and i didn't want to wake you up." Eret hugged the boy, softly kissing his neck.Heat rose up gray's face, making him blush crazily.