Chapter 6

*JAYDEN POV*

I woke up the next morning, my lips were sore. My blurry view became clearer like I knew I was in the wrong house. The bed was more comfortable than ever. His room was looking luxurious, the door slowly opened and I saw him.

"Asad?" I called.

He brought a covered tray towards the bed.

"Good morning".

'Is this a dream or what I whispered to myself?

He opened the top tray and it was tea and French bread with scrambled eggs.

I tried to recall what happened yesterday.

"Asad?, why am I here?" I asked.

"I had a fight with someone molesting you, you probably going to be rapped, and you were unconscious and drunk so I decided to take you to my house since it's already late" he explained.

"Asad, I'm sorry" I begged to give him an innocent look.

"No, why should you be, after all, you have been through, for the lost of your parents, and everything, you deserve better and what are you doing at a gay bar?" he asked.

"I wanted a part-time job just to raise money to help my siblings" I answered.

He sighed "I thought it was just a silly crush, but it turned into more. I'm sorry, I know you don't feel the same about me. I don't want this to ruin our friendship, but I just had to tell you..." he was about to finish his confession to me and I interrupted him with a kiss.

There wasn't a moment of hesitation. His mouth was on mine, and I stopped breathing. He shuddered and there was a sound from the back of his throat, half growl, half moan.

Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through me as he deepened the kiss, parting my lips. I stopped thinking, digging my fingers into his hair. It was soft, silky. Nothing else about him felt that way.

I sparked alive, my heart swelled to the point of near bursting. The rush of sensations crawling across my body was maddening. When he finally kisses my mouth, everything goes oddly quiet, like the moment of silence between lightning and thunder. We kiss again. The next kiss is the kind that breaks open the sky. It steals my breath and gives it back. It shows me that every other kiss I've had in my life has been wrong.

The door slowly opens without us noticing "Asad!" his aunt yelled. My heart seized like it was about to stop. We separated immediately. She covered her eyes with her hand and left like she was embarrassed or something. Asad quickly ran after her as my mind was blown off. I jumped out of the bed and rushed downstairs to his living room as I saw both of them arguing. She gave him a slap, which shocked my system.

She took sight of me and ordered me to come down, every step I took was like I was going into an unprepared world war.

"Leave my house" she ordered. I was about to walk towards the door as I felt Asad's hand grabbing my arm.

"Leave him alone" she commanded.

"You are a disgrace to this family, making love with a boy, are you mad?" she shouted.

"I'm not mad aunty, I love him and there is nothing you can do about it, you have no right to dictate my love life" he ranted.

"Not until everyone hears about this and for this, you'll be punished" she threatened him as she left irritated.

"Asad I'm sorry" I cried, "It's ok, just go, I don't care if I get spanked or punished, I'll make sure we are together," he said.

I finally found my way home using Google Maps for directions. I got home to prepare myself for school knowing that I was already late.

I got to school and walked to my class expecting Asad to be in class by now. The first period passed and he's still not in school or he could be grounded or something and it's all my fault. I had this bittersweet feeling buttering my mind like I'm standing in between hot and cold water.

'I shouldn't have kissed him. I'm glad he still has feelings for me. I should go and see him after school.

But what if his aunt hits me?