Chapter 8

*JAYDEN POV*

My heart skipped like it was about to gush out. "A prince?, should I bow or should I kneel?" I panicked. The Prince was wearing a designer Gucci and Air Jordan and a tinted sunglass, his hair was curled and neat, and he smells expensive. It was an SUV car. I entered the front to seat close to Asad while Karan stayed at the back. We drove to a five-star cafe.

was fidgeting with the cloth napkin; I have never been to a five-star restaurant before and did not want to order anything too expensive.

"I don't know what I want."

"Maybe I can help! I heard the Salmon with rice is amazing but I usually order one of their steaks". requested Asad.

"But.. That is so expensive! Anyways... I am allergic to fish... the steak does look good but I couldn't ask you to spend £100 just for a steak".

"Good thing you told me you are allergic, I was going to order some fish this time but I will avoid it. I don't want you to have a bad day. Don't worry about the costs though okay? I want you to enjoy yourself and the night" he was trying to get me to relax.

"Excuse me please, I need to use the restroom," Asad said while standing up to the restroom.

"You got something on your face," Karan said as he took a serviette and his face was close to mine I can feel his warm breath on my face, my heart was beating faster as he gets closer and wiped the food stains on my face.

"You're so cute," he said as his mouth curved into a smile.

I couldn't help but turn red. His teeth were as white as snow, and his eyes like diamonds were brown. Karan lightly touched the tip of my fingers as he chewed his bottom lips. Asad returned from the restroom and Karan left me alone.

"So what's going on?" he asked.

"Nothing, just eating" I answered.

At 8 pm we went to the carnival.

"I want to try the Ferris wheel" I yelled.

Don't worry about it," said Asad.

"Let's try something else" Insisted Karan.

We tried some carnival games.

"Oh!, I love this panda bear" I pointed out.

"You want this panda bear, I'll get it for you" Asad dictated.

"I'll go seat over there," said Karan.

We played pop the balloons and Asad won, and I had the panda bear. Karan came with an HD camera and started taking pictures of me and Asad at the carnival.

Karan places the camera on a low brick wall and set the timer to take pictures of us three.

We all went to the Ferris wheel section, and then Asad bought a ticket for the three of us.

Asad left to get some popcorn and soda for us. We couldn't wait for Asad, then I and Karan sat on the Ferris wheel together and it started to move, I and Karan had a moment of silence between ourselves.

The Ferris wheel stopped and we were at the top.

"The view is beautiful up here" he broke the silence.

He stared at my face which made me nervous.

"There's a secret I have and I want to let it all out to the world," he said.

He sighs and puts his head down creating a jawline on his face. He quickly place his hands on the back of my hair and put his face closer and kissed me.

Is this a joke or what? Kissed four boys in the same month. I never knew I was this attractive to the eyes of people, men especially.

I want to push him away but I couldn't, it's like the kiss weakened me. Everyone in the carnival saw us as they cheered, except Asad.

I slowly pushed Karan away, "I can't do this", "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me" he begged. Asad rushed to the control system and brought the Ferris wheel down.

Our seats moved down. Asad was infuriated.

His facial expression hardened.

Veins popped out of his neck, and a line appeared in between his brows.

He gave Karan a stink eye as he took me to the car and asked me to enter.

Karan came by and acts like everything was fine.

We all sat in the car quietly as Asad drove. He turned on the radio.

"Asad!" I called as he increases the radio to the maximum volume.

I looked at the back and saw that Karan has fallen asleep.

He stopped at the front of my house. I dropped down from the car hold my hand bear and drove off.

The next day at school, I heard Asad has moved away which left me broken it was like I was cut into pieces. It was as if I forgot how to walk.

I was in class, my limbs felt like they were frozen, I couldn't hold a pen right, my eyes glittered with tears I pursed my lips in regret.

If I should have known I wouldn't have sat on the Ferris wheel with Karan.

Makayla gazed at me with sympathy. The class was dismissed but I refused to leave. Makayla came to console me, it was surprising but couldn't react but burst into tears.

"Don't cry please, everything will be ok" she pleaded.

"Makayla, would he ever come back?" I said with a breaking voice.

"I don't know about that, but I'm pretty sure he will find you and I'm sorry for trying to break you apart,"

Then and after, Makayla and I became friends we did things together and we became close.

We both sat on her balcony gazing at the stars.

"Makayla, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."