Look Who's Here

"Fuck it I am going to be late"  it was my first day of my 2nd year of university and I am already late, soon I reached the giant doors guarded by a teacher. I placed my hands on my knees bending down blankly staring at the floor while trying to take in oxygen, because of all that running I was panting heavily. Then I heard a voice asking me "Are you ok? "I raised my head to see my history teacher standing in front of me and his one hand on my shoulder so that I don't fall, I stood up straight and answered in between of my heavy breaths "ah yes sir(breathe) I am fine" I said  "Calm down" the teacher told me with a concern." Sir I am sorry that I am late is there any possibility to get in" while I asking I crossed my fingers hoping he would say yes, a warm smile appeared on his face, "sure, but even though I know your name its better if you show me your IDCARD for confirmation"  sir said "Oh yeah sure sir" and I reached my hand in my pocket I felt it was empty "ok maybe in the other one" I thought to myself  I reached my hand to the other side of the pocket, still empty I panicked a little " in my bag " I thought again I searched it in my bag " not there fuck it " I murmured " I-I am sorry sir I guess I lost it" to my surprise he still had that warm smile and small on his face "Its ok Felix mistakes happen with everybody by the way I know your name and class so you can go in" my eyes lit up in happiness I bowed like 3-4 times while saying " Thank you sir " with a big smile I entered the auditorium I saw my friend's Seungmin and Jisung waving their hands so that I could notice it and sit beside seungmin " why were you late" seungmin asked " sorry I woke up late" I said while adjusting myself  " pfft lol , btw it did not start so you're on time" suengmin said "Yeah I am glad it didn't start " I said with a relieved expression" How did you get in  though didn't  teacher stop you or something?"  seungmin asked "Did you forget who I am" I said while raising my eyebrows " ya ya the teacher's pet no need to brag " he said while winding his eye to jising who was ready with a small note pad and pen " bro why are you so excited about this?" seungmin asked him " who would not be, first Its Science Day  and I love watching experiments and second HYUNJIN is the MC I have seen him only in pics but now in real-life I really can't wait"  jisung said with his admiring eyes on the stage, when I heard the name HYUNJIN I flinched " Hyunjin is the MC " I said in a shock and raising my voice a little  "Ya and why the fuck are you screaming"  I backed up and saw some students staring at me I said sorry and turned my head to speak to seungmin "Sorry I didn't realize I was screaming ( I paused for a sec) like THE hyunjin " Hyunjin was a model and was a popular guy in South Korea well we can't say he was hella famous that he had to hide his face for going outside or something but rather was most known for his visual and fashion style. "Why are you so hyped up about him do you in case LIKE him or something" seungmin asked with a little smirk on his face "Like him? What the fuck are you talking about, never" I said with an annoyed face and crossed my arms "I mean why not he is all handsome, smart, tall and everything perfect head to toe" suengmin said "handsome? Smart? My ass cut the bullshit and focus" as I finished speaking Hyunjin and some other student entered the stage and people started screeming when thay all saw hyunjin including jisung and suengmin , I rolles my eyes in annoyance "More like focus on hyunjin huh" Jisung said with his mischievous tone, I made an annoyed face and said, "No bitch focus on what the MC is saying". The whole science thing was boring as hell, even though I topped it was still boring the only people who were attentive was some girls and boys just for the sake of seeing Hyunjin and rest of them concentrating on the experiment and even Jisung had his eyes glued some on the stage and I don't know How the hell he was seeing hyunjin and concentrating on the experiments while jotting down important notes. Soon time passed and the science day was almost over "Now I would let our principle do the ending ceremony" The student said through the mic and passed the mic to the principle , of course his long ass speech killed us in boredom the moment he finished his speech he paused for 5 sec and said " If anybody has a query regarding the experiments or anything else write it in a chit and I would request the class president Felix and Hyunjin to collect them in the boxes , its kept back stage so you can take it from there" .When I heard that I slapped my plam on my fore head and said to myself " I fucked up"

What do you think will happen in the next chapter 

I know it might sound boring in the first chapter but I promise it's gonna get better and amazing in the next one and further on.

Vote if u like it!!!

Love you guyss