Hatred

Even standing behind hyunjin I could see how angry he was he clenched his fist saying "No bitch not him but you deserve a slap" the sound of the slap echoed in the hall everybody's whisper grew even more that I was able to hear them "Are they together or something" "But hyunjin is straight right" "He doesn't deserve him"

I could not bear hearing more of those whispers so I took the box which was lying on the ground because it fell from my hand when I was trying to defend myself, I snatched the chits from their hands and left the auditorium "Felix wait" hyunjin shouted "Remember you both this was just a slap next time it will be way worse" hyunjin said with pinpointing them aggressively. After he said that they both left in embarrassment and all the students slowly started to disperse in their classes while the whispers were still there.

(FELIX pov)

"Felix stop" hyunjin said while trying to catch up with me I walked fast to avoid him, I opened the principal's office  door hoping he would be there but no how worse the day could go "Fuck it he is not there"  I placed the box on the table as was about to leave but hyunjin caught up with me he quickly placed his box on the table and pulled my in an empty classroom next to the principal's office

(End of Felix pov)

"We need to talk" hyunjin said "I don't want to" I said in an uninterested tone looking into his eyes to make it clear "For god's sake just listen to me once" hyunjin said directly looking into my eyes "No I am not gonna listen to you instead you listen to me 3 rules 1. Do not poke your nose onto my stuff 2. Stay away from me cause I hate being the centre of attention, and 3. There's nothing between you and me" I said furiously counting each point on my hand I said that and was about to leave but hyunjin again pulled me by my wrist and pushed me against the wall by putting his hand on both sides of the wall so that I don't escape "And 4. Stop pulling me like that" I shouted "I have heard to what you had to say now you hear to mine 1. I will poke my nose into your stuff 2. I can't stay away from you and 3. There's a lot of talking to be done between us" hyunjin said, I could not bear more of standing there and listening to him I pushed his hand and left the room "Never will I ever talk to you again" I said raising my voice "Let's see" hyunjin said , as I left the classroom I felt like transferring schools so I will never see his face ever again.

(HYUNJIN pov)

Hearing him saying that he hates me a lot really hurt me deep inside my heart, but just you wait Felix I am gonna take over you heart (sigh)...... Again

And the suddenly a scene popped up in my mind

TWO YEARS AGO

"Do it hyunjin !!" my mom shouted at top of her lungs

"Mom, I can't seriously please understand" I said while crying 

"If you can't then I will !!" my mom said while stomping her foot hard on the floor and coming closer to me

"Mom please don't do it" I said not letting her take my phone as she tried to snatch it from me but... she succeeded she took it and with full force she threw the phone on the floor  the loud crack and noise made me flinch

"No... this can't happen" I whimpered my mom left my room with boiling anger in her I rushed to see my phone, the last thing I saw on the phone was me and Felix's photo on the shattered and broken screen and then the screen went black I picked up the phone in nervousness "No, no, no,  please work please" but no the phone is dead I threw the phone in frustration sat on the floor and buried my face in between of my knees "I am sorry Felix please for give me" I said in between of my sobs. 

"This scene was still fresh in my mind"

(End of hyunjin pov)

(FELIX pov) 

I went straight to my class thankfully the teacher did not come, I went and sat down between seungmin and jisung "Spill" they both said together.

Heyy lovely people hope you guys are doing well so how was this chapter any gusses for the next one.

BTW have you heard to the mash up of maxident its really epic our 8 angels  never fail to surprise us.

Okk se yaa in the next chapter 

Vote if you like it !!

Love you guys !!

:)