Why me ?

"Bro What?? Why are you saying that" seungmin said with a frustration "Cause I HATE him " I said "And why is that" jisung asked me popping his head from behind seungmin "Don't you get it he is like the one attention seeker and overdramatic for everything and also I hate his guts" after I said that they both were just staring at me" Why are you both just...... wait did I say something wrong, I mean I think what I said is true I don't know why you guys don't agree" they both were still staring at me covering their mouths with their hands and eyes slightly widened as if they have seen a ghost or something I thought they were just shocked for what I said about him, I ignored their reactions and stood up to leave, the moment I turnedto take my belongings my eyes met with hyunjin's for a second it felt like I couldn't breathe cause he was too close to my face , for at least few seconds we were looking into each other's eye's jisung and seungmin started giggling , I blinked like 3-4 times to get into my senses and backed up with an annoyed face took my stuff and turned around to leave "So that's what you think about me  huh" hyunjin said while slipping his hands in his pocket, I rolled my eye's without answering and walked through the last row of where the students were sitting while I was walking past my two idiot best friends they both showed a thumb's up and whispered "Good luck" in sync I cursed under my breath "Why me" I went back stage to collect the box I entered the room scanning to see where will I find the box soon I found it and went to pick it up at the same time hyunjin came in "Hmm hi" hyunjin said while coming closer to one of the  box he was going to pick up, I did not answer him practically I ignored, then with a sigh I picked up the box and left the room. I was collecting the chits one by one from students while I was doing so I came across the two boys who use to always bully me Hojung and Saehyun as usual I did my job I extended the box in front of them  which I was holding and  asked them to put their chits. Saehyun made a disgusted face and said "sorry but not sorry I am not putting my chit in your box I would rather put it in hyunjin's " I felt like punching his face but I didn't cause I did not wanted to create a scene in front of hundreds of students "As my duty I am doing this and I have to say put that chit in the box" I had my eyes fixed on them in anger while I was saying it " Are you ordering us what to do who in the fucking hell are you ! " Hohjung said with raging anger in him, he was in the verges of throwing hands on me " Maybe you have some kind of memory loss but FYI I am the class president and you have to listen to what I say and btw what's the difference in putting it in my box or hyunjin's , the point is that you just want to talk with him or even take his number isn't it" I said with stiffeness in my voice I turned left and right to see all the students staring at us as we were the centre of attention, before I could even realize hojung swung his hand in the air to slap me, I flinched and crossed my arms Infront of my face for defence, for the next thing I knew I thought I didn't feel the pain I was like "wow" in my thoughts but, when I opened my eyes the scene was something else "HYUNJIN !! "I shouted in my mind while my eyes widened in astonishment "Hyunjin leave my hand why the fuck are you stopping me" hojung said while struggling to set himself free from the tight grip of hyunjin holding him " Because I had for the next time if I see any of you trying to hurt felix the result would be very bad" saehyun gave an evil smirk and said "Are you his boyfriend or something and btw this bitch deserves a slap"

Please comment for what you think will happen in the next chapter 

Sorry for a short one , next chapter will be lengthy be ready with some popcorn 

Vote if you like it!!

Love you guys!!