✿21

Ocean blue eyes looking in mine~

Summer was around the corner, could be felt as soon as the professional duo landed on Japan

Summer was around the corner, could be felt as soon as the professional duo landed on Japan. The sun poured on them as soon as they exited the airport, breathing the fresh morning air. The two got into a taxi and headed to their hotel. Jaemin and Eunseo were sharing a suite of two rooms, a living room, kitchen and a bathroom with well-furnished furnitures. It gave a warm, comforting vibe. The staff kept their luggages inside the room and left them alone.

"Woah!", Eunseo exclaimed the moment she entered the suite. "It looks so expensive", she said, touching the sofa and dropping herself on it.

"Ofcourse it has to be. Na Jaemin is staying here", he obviously bragged.

She mentally scoffed. The blond put off his black leather jacket and gave her cheeky smile then, going inside his room.

The door bell rang and the secretary hurried to the door. A man in red uniform of the hotel entered with a moving cart on which various stainless dome-shaped utensils were kept. He put the plates on the dining table when Jaemin came out of his bedroom in a full sleeve t-shirt with wet hair dropping on his forehead. He thanked the waiter and the man left the room. The girl who was now in a plain dress, looked at him with wide eyes. "You ordered all these?"

He cutely nodded and took his seat and gestured her to sit too. Jaemin opened the dome utensils to display the delicious foods- steamed rice, miso soup, grilled fish and plenty of other side dishes. "This is my favourite Japanese breakfast, you know? You aren't allergic to any of these right?", he asked because he promised to be more careful from next time onwards.

"No and thank you for the meal." She beamed at the male.

His broad shoulders were affecting her so much that she couldn't just concentrate in eating as she kept stealing glances of him. The chopsticks were now touching her lips for a good whole minute as if she just became a statue, eyes fixated on the boy sitting across the table. Did she ever mention that boys in wet hair was her weakness? Because when Jaemin ran his fingers through his water-soaked hair, her mind just went blank. 'What the fuck Eunseo! Control yourself!'

Feeling someone's stare, he looked up from his food at the only person in the room except him. "What are you looking at?"

"You. You in wet hair is just so romantic." The words just rolled out of her tongue.

The boss was taken aback at her sudden comment. "Did you just say that?" A smile creeped on his face.

She shook her head a bit, coming back to her senses when her eyes widened. "Huh?"

"Did you just say me in wet hair is romantic?"

"No, I didn't." Her attention went back to her bowl of soup in a flustered manner. Her long hair trying it's best to hid the light blush which appeared on her.