Author's Note

REMINDER:

This book is a fiction book. All names, places, and characters are all from the author's imagination. Note that any similarities or resemblance to existing or non-existing person is purely coincidence.

PLEASE NO PLAGARISM. Any illegal distribution of this book in any means of soft or hard copy an be punishable by the law without the author's authorization.

*************

Hi everyone, welcome to my story!

This is the 2nd book of "How To Be A Nerd To Trouble Maker Princess"

This is "How To Be A Princess To Trouble Maker's Girl"

Thank you so much for supporting me and reading this. I'm glad na napansin niyo ang story na 'to.

This is the third book that I wrote. Salamat sa lahat ng magbabasa nito. Thank you po. I'm glad you have interest sa mga sinusulat ko.

For the readers, I hope you could find something out of my-late-night-alone-self-story-telling.

These stories that I'm writing has become my little world of what if's. I hope you guys could enjoy it in your free time without being lonely.

Thank you po.

MY WISH FOR YOU:

-Sana maging excited kayo sa mga new characters.

-Enjoy the new romance for other characters.

-Meet Hayley Lynn Xena soon!

Good luck sa inyo!

BY THE WAY:

-This is written on June 30 2022-Sept 04 2022. This book is complete.

-This is a TAGLISH story with romance, comedy, teenage life and light drama.

-Cool ang mga bida natin, at marami sila.

-Marami ding mga love story at side story ng other characters ang puwedeng ma-discover. Not everything would be centralized sa bida, kay Jane, but mostly siya ang mag-uunravel ng mga changes at discoverings sa buong kwento.

-This is the last book for the Hayley and Dare's Story.

I spent too much time when I was young, and still is going, sa mga kwento kaya med'yo natambakan ako ngayon. Hopefully matapos ko muna 'to bago ang iba. (Hehehehe.)

NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE COMING NEAR!