Helstea Auction - I (Weapon Manifestation)

Arthur Leywin POV

It's almost been a week since Cynthia took me as her disciple, while this week wasn't that productive since she was busy in testing my powers as mage I have learned some basics about sound magic. She has also been helping me improve my wind magic because I wasn't really versatile with it, wind and sound magic can be used in many ways that I didn't had even imagined like speeding up the power of my attacks by spinning it or using it to control air around me.

Tricks like these were really hard for me because it took so much mana and focus, as an augmenter I was more confident and comfortable in close combat rather than long ranged spells so I didn't get chance to use and practice these spells too, atleast for now.

I can also see these purple particles which Grey called "Aether" and also tried to use them ignoring Grey warning when curiousity got better of me but they didn't react to me at all, it was a wierd feeling like they were close but distant at the same time. I also tried to see how they react to mana but they didn't of course this was my assumption considering I can't see mana particles like Aether.

I sighed pushing away these thoughts too tired to think about anything now. I was currently in my personal training ground that Cynthia had assigned to me. It was beautiful and vast with mana rich crystals laid there all way to the room. Many tress were planted there with 2 massive and beautiful fountain on the both sides of the entrance. The atmosphere here is mana rich and clear and the cool air brezze touching my sweat covered skin taking the fatigue away from my well built body.

I stood up taking my training accessories and packing it in my bag preparing to leave the room. After Cynthia tried trained me I always spent some time in the training room alone trying to come up with more techniques myself or revising what Cynthia has taught me.

I opened the the massive door of my training room by passing my mana in it, the lock of this training room worked in way that it allows only me and Cynthia to pass by scanning our mana signature considering you don't want to destroy it of course. I looked at the gaurd and gave him a meaningful nod, he nodded back as he opened the gate for me.

I got out of my training room and started walking towards Cynthia's room, the school was still active as there are many students waking in the halls. They stared at me with jealousy or envy and some even with anger but that didn't bother me. All the students of Xyrus academy knew about my tittle as disciple of Director of this academy so they always looked at me like that at first it was wierd for me but after a whole week I was getting used to it right now. It's not like everyone was here like that though like Claire and Prince Curtis were really welcoming and I had met them once or twice.

I kept walking towards Cynthia's room with these thoughts in my mind until I arrived in front of the door.

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Who is it?" a familiar voice my mentor called from the room.

"It's me Arthur." I answered her when I heard faint footsteps coming towards me as the door opened revealing my mentor with a smile on her aged face.

"Oh! Art come inside I was waiting for you" she responded gesturing for me to come in. I did as she requested and sat on the sofa with Cynthia facing me giving me a cup of tea.

"So Arthur what did I do to owe the pleasure of you to visit my room directly?" Cynthia asked me with a wry smile. I just shrugged off her teasing and replied.

"I just wanted to ask that you are going to attend Helstea Auction or not?" I asked her waiting for her response but she gave me a apologetic smile.

"Sorry Arthur but I am quite busy for this week so I will not be able to attend the Auction."