I Am Not A Freak! {{3}}

I Am Not A Freak {{3}}

Momma was in the driver's seat while I was in the back seat fiddling with the wires of my head phones. I was masking a sneer on my face and I was totally feeling like bullshit.

" Rylie, dear? " Momma voiced out from the driver's seat.

" Yes, Mom? " 

" You should write a letter for your brother. " Momma said. 

I raised my eyebrows but because I was already tired of this crap, I decided to go with the flow of what my Momma is telling me.

" Okay. Now ? "

" Yes, dear now. " 

I rummaged inside my backpack for a piece of paper and a pen. I found one so I took it out and began to write in my untidy scrawl.

To the best brother in the whole world:

Carson,

                         Hey. I guess you're pretty surprised of why did the hell I wrote to you. But, I just want to apologize to you. Sorry because I'm calling you a freak and of me being jealous because of your genius brain. Im sorry for being mean and treating you like damn shit. 

Anyway, I also want you to know that I have been marked as a vampyre fledgling and Im going to a weird institution. It's a vampyre finishing school. I know it's shocking because there's such things such as vampyres. Oh Carson, I'm not normal like I used to anymore. I'm a soon to be vampyre now Carson while you are a wizard. We were never meant to be normal. *sighs

By the way, how are things there at Hogwarts?You're in Ravenclaw, right? And, would you also care to explain what a beater is? Do you have a girl friend in there? And if you have one, you have to introduce me to her. Because if not, Im going to suck all the blood from you. Huh, just kidding, brother. :) 

I miss you so much Carson. Wish I could be at home when you come home on easter holiday. I'm going to write more often. So, I guess I'm going to end my letter now. 

I love you so much, brother. Don't forget that. And sorry for everything. Again. Take care always! 

lakers&&cookies,

Rylie

Your little sister

When I was done with my letter, I fold it into two and sealed it with a kiss. I handed it to Mom. I saw her lips tilted up. And I rolled my eyes at her.

" Don't read the letter Momma. " I warned her. Making my voice a little cold.

" Okay dear. " Momma said.

I didnt look out to where we were driving to since it was already dark and I hate to see normal people walking, cuddling with their lovers and stuff at the park, eating hotdogs on sticks, drinking Starbucks coffee, munching on chips, and laughing like a normal, carefree person. So instead, I positioned my self on the back seat and lie down. After what seemed like a few minutes, I was zonked out.

****

" Ryles, dear? We're here." Momma's voice jolted me awake. I fluttered my eyelids open sat upright. I rubbed my sleepy bright blue eyes and yawned.

" Okay. " was all I said and began to hop out the car and being led inside a castle-like building.

I looked around to see kids who were way older than me, being like sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, and nineteen were hanging around in groups. All of them had a crescent mark like me on my forehead. And all of them were stunningly pretty and handsome. They had a glow in their skin and happy smiling faces. I was hoping to see someone my age but to my rotten luck, I saw no one. 

" Crap. " I muttered.

" What did you say, Rylie? " Mom asked.

" Nothing  MOmma. " I said and then we stepped inside in what looked like a principal's office. There were paintings of beautiful people hung on the walls. They must be legend vampyres. 

What  I saw next made me gawk.

An exotic looking, beautiful vampyre  came into view. She had dark heavy hair that fell past her waist and she odd lace-like markings on her face, shoulders, and hands. She was wearing a blood red dress and black high heels. She strutted towards Momma and me with a warm smile on her inhumanly beautiful face.

She extended her tattoed hands to me and introduced her self.

" Merry meet, new fledgling. I am Zoey Redbird. High Priestess of the House of NIght. " 

" Hi. Im Riley Chase. " I stammered.

" Evannah, don't forget to mention your full name. " Momma scolded me but Zoey just smiled at me. SInce when did Momma call me Evannah, by my middle name? HOw stupid.

" Hello. Mrs. Chase, glad to meet you. "

" Glad to meet you too, Maam Redbird. " momma stammered too. haha! she stammered.

" PLease, just call me Zoey. Everybody does. " Zoey, the high priestess said.

I was liking her more and more eevry second. She was so kind.

The door opened and and that's when I saw HIM.

He has brown, deer-like eyes that I felt was reaching into my soul when our eyes connected and locked for a few, mere seconds, and very dark hair. 

" Ah, Damien. " Zoey said in delight. Could this be her boy friend? The thought made me clenched my stomach and pierced my heart.

Damien. His name is Damien.

Damien...

Damien...

Damien......