Chapter Seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

When I headed back to my room with two bowls of Count Chocula and three cans of brown pop, I saw Inzhel writing on a black leather notebook. 

" Hello! " I greeted cheerily to hide any emotions scrawled on my face the moment I sat with the Emo pack down the living room.

Inzhel looked up from her notebook and gave me a fragile smile. When she saw what I was carrying, her eyes widened and mouth turned into a big O.

" What? " I asked absentmindedly.

" Can you finish all those stuff? " She asked.

" I think so. My apologies, Im never been this hungry. " I muttered and stuffed one spoon of tasty count chocula on in my mouth then I drank my brown pop.

" Well, happy eating! " Inzhel said before she went back to her work.

Unable, to endure any silence, I struck up a conversation.

" What's that for? " I asked pointing on her notebook.

" I'm making my homeworks in VampSoc. " she replied as she grunted when her pen fell from the bed.

I bent to pick it up and handed back to her.

" Gee, thanks " Inzhel said. And I just smiled as a sign I was welcome with anything.

" Wow. VampireSoc huh? Im wondering if there's anything related to Math in here. I would be totally disappointed. " I drawled/

" Fortunately, NO MATHEMATICS HERE. " Inzhel said and smiled.

" YAHOO! Yes! Finally! " I cheered and conintued on my meal.

Our window was open, I could tell because of the fresh air. Just then, a big brown owl swooped over my head and dropped a parcel to my feet. It was addressed to me. 

To: Rylie Evannah ( :PPPP) Chase

From: Carson Chase.

It was from my brother! Finally!

I ripped the parcel open and found three books all about vampires, three chocolate frogs, and other sweets. But I reached out for the folded paper. I opened it and it was a letter for me. 

To my only sweet sister Rylie,

I got your letter. And I want to say sorry too, For everything. I really want to apologize. I hope you have forgiven me already. Your letter made me cry for the first time in a good way ryles. I love you so much! 

So, your'e a soon to be vampire now, if you survive the Change Well, you are a. A fledgling in your state at the moment right? Well good luck in there at the House Of Night. You better be good! And you are 101% right. We, Chases were never meant to be normal.

By the way, yes Im a Ravenclaw and a beater is a position played by two players in quidditch. Our job is to keep bludgers away from our team. A bludger is a round, jet black ball which was bewitched to knock off other players off their brooms. Gotchit? :) And sad to say, I still dont have a girl friend. Honestly.

Rylie, things here at hogwarts are getting out of hand. We're not safe anymore like before. The Dark Lord is rising together with his followers who were called the Death Eaters. I'l explain to you further in the next letter, I promised.

I missed you too Ryles. So much! Hope we can see each other soon. I'm going to write more often too. 

So this is where I end my letter, Rylie, please remember that you are my little sister and I wont let anything bad happen to you. I love you. Please take care of yourself. Again, Im sorry too. For everything.

love,

Carson

The letter made my tears fall. But they were tears of joy. Now, Carson and I are on good terms and it seems like were gonna be the best of friends and siblings in the entire world. That was good news. But I was so worried for him because of the dark lord rising in their world. thats fcking bullshit to me. But right now, all I have to worry is how to be sent off to Hogwarts too so I could reunite and fight alongside with my brother.

I picked up the three book he gave me.

Vampyre Legends by Krinsta Fellawerty

Vampyre Blood by Tristan McLowelle

and lastly, Vampyre- Everything ABout Them by Shampalin Rowezstki.

I could tell that the authors were all warlocks or witched. But whatver carson gives me now, i will love it.

" Rylie? " Inzhel asked curiously.

" Oh Zhel. Sorry, I was preoccupied. "

" twas okay. care to tell me about that? " Inzhel pointed at the small package.

" Of course of course. " I muttered and smiled a happy smile.