Chapter 5

sorry guys i havent uploaded for a very very very very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnng

TIME. so, here you go. hope you'll like it. :D

CHapter 5

The door opened and I saw a girl with a crescent mark on her forehead just like mine. She was around sixteen years old. She had shoulder length caramel colored hair. Her eyes is the color of  deep midnight blue. And her lips was very appealing. Her nose is strong and tall. Her skin is cream white and she had a slim figure. She was dressed in baggy jeans and a big black tshirt. A Dallas Mavericks cap was clutched in her hand and she was giving me a shy smile. I smiled lightly at her and I met Zoey's eyes. She smiled at me and beckoned for me to enter the room. 

" Uhmm. Rylie, this is Inzhel Nowitzki. " Zoey said.

Inzhel took a step forward and offered me her hand, I shook it and smiled again, I was thankful that I will be rooming with a friendly girl. 

" Inzhel, this is Rylie Chase. " Zoey said again and she laughed. I laughed too and so does Inzhel.

" Well hello Rylie. By the way, dont you want to change your name into something else? " Inzhel asked and looked at Zoey.

" Is that ... ? " I trailed off because Inzhel cut off me.

" Yes. Your free to do that here. Its a new beginning in here Rylie. " Inzhel said and she patted me on the back.

" Rylie, would you like to change your name? " Zoey asked.

" Uh yes. I wanted to. Since I was seven. Haha. But I have to decide on what will be my new name. " I muttered.

" Alright. SO uhm, I have to meet up with Prof. Bates. You guys, be good. " Zoey said.

She turned to me and enveloped me into a hug.

" Welcome to the House of Night, Rylie. Blessed be. Merry meet! "

When she pulled away Zoey rounded on INzhel.

" Zhel, will you take care of her ? "

" Of course. I've been dying to have a roomate since I got here. " Inzhel said and she grinned.

" Okay bye. See you around. Blessed be again. Merry meet, merry part and merry meet again! " Zoey exclaimed and with that she walked away Inzhel pulled me into the room.

" Thank Nyx! I've got a roomate! Finally! " Inzhel sang and she twirled around.

I laughed and looked at her as she enjoyed twirling around. Finally she stop and took a very fancy bow.

" Take a look around Rylie. "

I wandered my eyes around the room. And what can I say? SWAG! Total cool! Awesome! My notebook laptop was in the corner in a small coffee square table while my books were placed in a cabinet. My bed is about three feet near Inzhel's. Her things were all blue and white. Dallas Mavericks color. haha. BUt its cool too. Her things had logo of dallas mavericks and she had a lot of jerseys hanged inside her closet.

I was about to talk to INzhel when she collapsed on the floor and she began to scream in pain.

WHAt the hell?