Chapter Eight

PEOPLE OF THE EARTH. IM VERY SORRY FOR DISAPPOINTING YOU GUYS. IM SORRY I DIDNT UPLOAD AND I BROKE MY PROMISES. SORRY FOR THAT. I WAS JUST SO BUSY IN SCHOOL :(  HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME AND CONTINUE TO read my stories.

sorry forever,

dianneyTheWriter xx

Chapter Eight 

" It was from my brother, Carson. He sent me some vampire books. " I told Inzhel and handed her the small package to let her see what my brother has gotten me. She took it from me and eyed the books.

" Lovely. Your brother is thoughtful. Your very lucky to have him. " Inzhel murmured softly and her eyes told some unsaid story.

" Thanks. We just made peace on the letter. Well, we're really not that okay. But were okay now. Veyr okaaay! " I said and flashed a happy smile.

" Congratulations. May I read the letter? " Inzhel asked pleadingly.

I was reluctant to let her read the letter but since I sense trust  in Inzhel, I handed her the letter.

She took it and began to read it.

II looked at her face, sensing that she was about to finish the letter, she looked up to me/

" Your brother goes to hogwarts too? "

" yes. You knew their world?"

She just nodded and held my eyes.

" Yes. And Im going to be sent in there when the time comes. Also, I have  a brother there. " 

" what house do he belong to? "

" SLytherin. and thats a problem. "

I dnt know whats with slytherin but i get the clue that slytherins were more of the dark side kind of people. 

I recalled what Diane, the emo girl said to me a while ago that inzhel will have to fight at thw war in the wizarding world..

" I want to go there too. And be with my brother. And fight along with you and him. " I said truthfully.

" Pray to Nyx. " Inzhel said.

" iNzhel, I....I. please help me get fast access to Nyx. " I pleaded.

" I'l try. "

" Okay, too much tension. I guess, I'll have to change my name for the last time. Inzhel is like i dunno. " 

" haha. okay,. i have to write a letter back to Carson. If you want i'l mention your brother. Or things like that. OR. You write a letter to your brother. And my brother gets to hand it to him. " I said.

" I'll write a letter. To my brother. For the thousandth time, . I hope this time he will read it and not throw it away. "

" Why? "

" Long story. I'll tell you later at the mEss Hall. "

" Okay. Are you going to find Zoey now? "

" Uhhm. I'l tell her about changing my name. :) "

" Okay. :) "

~~~'OKAY PEOPLE. IF I SEE MANY READ THIS CHAPPIE ILL UPLOAD. LATER :)