Author's note!

Hi, thank you for choosing to read my story. My writing style may change throughout this, as I am still growing one. So hopefully you won't mind! There won't be drastic changes, I promise.

As for this story, it's based on two OCs of mine. The info will be listed below if you'd like to read it before you dive into the story!
~Your Writer,
Ender

Andy:

Andy is a 19 year old Italian, who moved to America at 7 and now works at a floral shop. He chose this job due to his interest in the floral world ever since he was young, likely influenced by his father who loved gardening. Personality wise, Andy is very social, loving to speak with the customers who enter in search of beautiful flowers. He has formed a bond with most regulars for that reason. Though in certain subjects, he can be quite oblivious. Though he does his best to understand, and rarely admits when he doesn't understand. He's a very persistent fellow, and can be a bit annoying to those with low patience. His hobbies consist of gardening, floral arranging, cooking, and painting.
Appearance wise, he has fluffy hair, dyed blue but is naturally a strawberry blonde. He has beautiful emerald eyes, with slight freckles complimenting his fair skin, located on his cheeks and shoulders. He's around 5'8 in height, having an average body build. He's got very little shape, but loves his body that way. His face is quite contradicting as he has a nice jawline but chubby cheeks.

 His face is quite contradicting as he has a nice jawline but chubby cheeks

Jade:

Jade is a 21 year old American male, working as a tattoo artist. Art was a major passion for him throughout his life, which is why he'd chosen this job so carefully. He's an ambivert, sitting between introvert and extrovert. He likes a level conversation, where they both speak and listen. Though that's of course not promised, and if it's not then he'd much rather be the one listening than speaking. He's not only a Tsundere, but often he's in denial about whether or not someone is interested in him. He struggles to show affection, as that is one of the many areas he's very awkward in. He struggles to explain himself, especially if it's answering the all said statement of 'tell me about yourself.'
Appearance wise, he has fluffy black hair, with a red streak. He has hazel eyes, complemented by his almond skin. He has a mole rested on his left cheek, and above his left eyebrow. Body wise, he's muscular, but not so defined. He's around 5'11 in height. He has a sleeve of tattoos, and a lip piercing

 He has a sleeve of tattoos, and a lip piercing

(credits to both picrews used!)

Enjoy~!

P.S If you are interested in NSFW, I will post it separately. When the areas occur, I will add a link for if you want to read it. Thank you.