The first Visit - Spring ,

It was a slow workday for Andy, as expected by Monday. He was sitting at the counter on his stool as he was clipping the throne from white roses. Along the process he'd also plucked a few of the dead petals, so there was a pile of white rose petals resting messily beside his computer. There was soft music in the background, which he'd occasionally sway to or mutter the lyrics to himself. As he plucked another petal, the bell rang, bringing his eyes up to the door. There, standing with an almost confused expression, was a tall male. His hazel eyes were just about the prettiest eyes Andy had seen, especially as they scanned the colorful flowers.

"Apologies for interrupting your shopping, but I noticed you look a bit lost. Do you need help with anything?" Andy commented, hoping such a comment wouldn't upset the other male.

"No need to apologize, I'm looking for some flowers for my mother. She likes," he had to pull a slip of paper from his pocket, "Iris..? Though I know absolutely nothing about flowers." The male admitted, seemingly bashful over knowing so little.

Andy chuckled softly, he truly couldn't argue with the statement that the other knew very little on flowers. He stood up from his seat, sitting the clippers down and wiped his hands on his apron. He walked over to an arrangement of yellow flowers, looking over them to find the best one. He picked up a set, fixing a few flowers back into place, "These should be good. Though there's also Freesias included in this bouquet."

The other nodded, "That's fine, do you have a pen? Possibly pretty handwriting? I'd like to make a card for her." He rubbed his neck. He knew it was a lot to request, so he'd pay extra.

Andy nodded "I do." He pulled out the white cards, and grabbed a pen, preparing himself to write this note. He signed the front, in fancy letters, 'Mom'.

The male took a deep breath, "This is what the note will say; Dear mom, I hope you feel better. Me and Lillana send our best wishes. We miss you, and hope you'll allow us to visit soon. Love, your dearest son, Jade." He was watching as the blue haired male wrote everything so delicately. His mind already began to wonder. How could someone's hands make something so beautiful with such ease? Were his hands as delicate as the writing? Soft even? These were not abnormal thoughts, as Jade had seen Andy from across the streets for months now. And everytime, he couldn't help but think about how delicate the male's actions were. How gentle he'd been with these flowers, and how graceful his movements were when he danced around the tilted floors of the small shop. Though he tried to dismiss the thoughts many times. They never stayed away for long though, this was a prime example.

Andy nodded, signing off Jade's name before looking over at the taller male. He seemed to be out in space, so he very gently tapped his pen to hopefully break whatever he was hyper focused on. "I hope your mother feels better, Jade." He said softly, giving a sweet smile.

Jade left the small shop after that, taking a deep breath as he walked to the hospital on the other side of the city. He was ready to try and face his mother, and hopefully she'll allow him in after reading the well thought out note.

The next part will be in Jade's POV and describe the visit.//