A night of unexpected romance

Jade parked the car at the front of the complex. He wondered if Andy's apartment would be messy, since Andy seemed like a messy person. Of course he wouldn't ask his companion that. Instead, he just followed Andy up the stairwell.

Andy pulled the keys from under his shirt, which were attached to a checkered lanyard. He opened his door, revealing a beautiful and oddly clean apartment. It's walls were painted a comforting dark green, a share of jade green, possibly. His furniture was a complimentary black color. Oddly, this reminded Jade much of a villains living room. As his eyes proceeded along the walls, he found many paintings. Beautiful paintings that is. Some consisted of roses, others of human anatomy. Despite the comparison to a villians home, Jade quite liked this home. He removed his shoes, walking around the unfamiliar space as he admired the build of the home.

Andy grabbed drinks, sitting them on the glass coffee table, grabbing the remote as well. "Come sit." Andy chirped, and Jade obeyed his request. Andy flipped the TV on, using his brothers movie recommendation as what they'd watch. "Take your jacket off, I'll get us a blanket real quick." He pulled his own jacket off, disappearing into a bedroom. And when he returned, he was in sweatpants and a sweater, with two blankets. He threw one at Jade before curling up beside him and pulling the other over himself.

Jade gladly took the blanket, bundling up within it as he nestled in to watch the movie. They were quiet, the silence feeling more comfortable now rather than awkward like in the car. Slowly, through the progression of the movie, Jade and Andy became closer. Around the middle of the movie, they were sharing a blanket, Jade's arm wrapped around Andy's smaller frame. Andy was huddled into the larger males side, where he was warm and comfortable. He never expected them to find himself in this situation.

Soon though, he found himself staring at the beauty infront of him. The way the light reflexted off the sharp aspects of Jade's face, making his tan skin so pale in the blue light. His eyes glistened with the reflection of the television. He was beautiful, and Andy couldn't deny it. Though, what Andy didn't know. Was that the looks had been returned occasionally. When Andy wasn't looking, Jade would watch from the corner I'd his eyes. He found the male to he so pretty, the way his skin seemed to sparkle, the way his eyes were filled with curiousity. Andy had such pretty blue hair, and the light seemed to make it glow. Especially now that it was dark outside, and the room was only Illuminated by the TV screen.

Andy looked up in a moment when Jade was distracted, causing an eye contact moment. Jade felt his face heat up as he looked away, his heart was pounding and his breathing was heavy, why did he feel this way? He looked at the TV, only for a similair scene to appear amongst the charcters of the movie. Which only made him more flustered. If the movie was romance and they shared with a moment, does that mean he also has such feelings for Andy? The question lingered in his head. While on the other end, Andy was unphased.

Of course their growing closeness didn't abruptly stop. Instead it continued, and by the end of the movie, Andy was already asleep. But not against Jade's side, no, instead he was on Jade's chest. Jade looked down at him, Andy's face twisted with the relaxation of his slumber. He looked so peaceful, so soft, and of course just as pretty as before. He appeared much smaller when he was against Jade. And that made Jade smile subconsciously.

Jade stayed awake a little longer, reassuring his sister he was okay since he hadn't come home at the expected time. And explaining how he was staying with Andy. And then of course, he went to sleep as well, his arms hanging loosely around Andy's waist.

When Andy woke up that next morning, he was panicked. How could he find himself in such a situation? He never expected to he close to Jade, yet alone sleeping on his chest. Though he was to warm. He couldn't get up. Not if he wanted to. But then he heard the light groan, causing him to pretend to be asleep still. Jade was awake.

Jade looked down at his chest again, and of course at the mail who laid on it. The sunlight made Andy when more beautiful. Like he was glowing. Much like one would describe a glistening angel. He took a deep inhale, rubbing his tired eyes. "Why are the idiots the pretty ones?" He questioned himself as he eased Andy off of him so he could go to the bathroom. That one sentence caused alot of panic on Andy, he had to pretend he didn't hear it, and then he was still asleep. He was doing his best, but his eyes urged to flutter open at last. Thankfully, he held through, up until he heard the sink water. Then he sat up, rubbing his own eyes before proceeding to the kitchen.