one

good news and bad news.

good news is that my new class happens to be the one that lee suho is also in! despite him being reserved and boring sometimes, i'm glad to have a close friend around. it was one of the things i was hoping i'd get lucky with at saebom high school.

however, the bad news is that i hoped i'd get lucky again and not have to see my ex-boyfriend but unfortunately he's also in the same class. i wonder how he and suho managed to be in the same room without beating the lights out of the other.

my ex unfortunately still has those cold eyes and unwelcoming expression from when i last interacted with him more than a year ago. if han seojun could look as loving and approachable as he used to, then pigs could fly.

"-so which day works for you, hyojin? saturday or sunday?" sooah, my new talkative friend beamed at me with her pearly white teeth.

"sooah, you're getting ahead of yourself again. she's only been here for half a day," soojin nudged sooah's elbow as she pouted. we huddled around my desk since i sit behind jugyeong and sooah sits behind me.

"either day works for me, what are we doing?" i asked, blinking at sooah, whose smile only grew wider. the only reason why i have both days free is because i don't have dance team practice anymore. it's upsetting to think about the reason because i was forcibly removed, but hanging out with my new friends sounds like a good idea to fill all extra time i have now.

"shopping and eating. let's do sunday since there's a makeup sale that day," jugyeong grinned at me- gosh she is so pretty. she has such pretty big eyes and her makeup is always done so well that i can't help but admire her skills.

"yah han seojun!" i almost whipped my head around on cue to see who was calling his name. instead i turned my head slightly and peeked at the individual, before turning my head back.

it was kim chorong, one of seojun's friends. he may seem like a tough guy from afar but when you get to know him, he's actually such a softie.

"what, chorong," i heard seojun's voice lazily reply back. it was a good thing seojun sat in the last row in the corner of the room while i sat in the middle because i wouldn't have to see his face nor the back of his head.

"i saw your ex-girlfriend at school this morning," the idiot tried to whisper to seojun but it was still loud enough for the surrounding students to hear.

thank goodness it was break time because half of the students were not present in the room.

i watched as sooah's eyes lit up and she nudged jugyeong, "did you hear that? han seojun has an ex-girlfriend?"

"wow. but he's got the looks so it's not surprising," jugyeong simply answered back and for a moment, i watched her eyes dart across the room to where suho was quietly reviewing his notes at his seat next to the window.

"a long time ago i heard from suho that seojun and his girlfriend were inseparable. they were so madly in love," soojin lowered her voice as sooah and jugyeong leaned in closer, taking in every piece of information.

it's true. i would have opened my mouth and confirmed it but i really want to start fresh at saebom high school, so i kept my mouth shut. the only person i'd acknowledge knowing is suho.

"-that's what you're being all dramatic about?" i heard seojun's voice reply in annoyance.

"i'm serious! what if she's here because she wants you back, how are you going to approach this-" chorong was abruptly interrupted by seojun, who groaned in annoyance.