Prologue pt. 2

^°•+•°^

Jay was helping out with the workshop a few days later, bringing the customers around and being the cashier. Morro decided to drop by to disturb his new friend Kai since he was bored. He poked his head through and yelled for Kai, hoping he'd answer, but instead of him he was met with some other kid in a blue hoodie that he'd never seen before. "Kai's taking a break right now, sorry," The kid gave him an apologetic grin and let him in. "What do ya need from him?" 'Who was this kid and how did he know Kai?' Morro thought, looking at Jay skeptically.

Jay sweat dropped and before he could introduce himself, Kai entered the workshop. "Jay, I'm back, you can go for your break now-" Kai spoke, before stopping when he saw Morro. "Morro! You're back! I didn't expect you to come here so soon." Kai smiled, nodding to Morro. Jay blinked, looking from Kai to Morro, then back to Kai. Then, something clicked. " So you're Morro! Kai told me about ya." He then threw his head back dramatically, leaning heavily towards Kai with one hand thrown across his face "I can't BELIEVE you would tell him such important information first before me, I'm offended," Jay sassed, pushing his body further towards Kai. "Har, har very funny Jay, and you were definitely there when I told him '' Kai shot back sarcastically "Ya could've called me. But ya didn't ಥ╭╮ಥ." Jay replied even more dramatically than before, "What, so the two of you are dating or.." Morro laughed, before earning two very loud, "NO"s. "Ow my ears-" Morro muttered, pouting slightly. "Jay's like a brother to me," Kai explained, Jay nodding his head vigorously.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?" Kai asked "Well I was bored, so I came here to bother my favorite person. Why?" Morro responded, a cheeky grin present on his face. Jay gasped. "Omg I like to bother him too." At that moment, both their eyes sparkled, it was clear that they'd bond a little too well over something, much to Kai's dismay.

The three of them got along well very quickly. Morro stopped by more often, and even got along well with Nya too. Usually she didn't like strangers, Jay was an exception of course. Nya was afraid of Morro at first, he gave off a weird vibe to her at first, but she warmed up to him pretty quickly. The four of them were inseparable, Morro started to help around the shop too.

There was a time though, about two years later, Kai and Morro were alone. Nya and Jay were at the park since Jay offered to babysit her, and Morro had met with Master Wu. At that point in their relationship, Kai and Morro had developed feelings for each other. Jay, being the third wheel and knowing about Kai and Morro's feelings about each other, had enough of the two pining for each other. So he thought that he'd take Nya to the park and leave the two of them alone for the day.

Oh he did not know how bad of an idea that would be later.

Of course, both Kai and Jay literally being just 11 years old, they wouldn't know that this thing wasn't appropriate. Hell, they didn't even know being in a relationship with someone 4 years older was wrong.

All they had to go off on the concept of love was what Ed and Edna had told them. But of course both of them would have never needed to take into consideration the fact that Kai would catch feelings for someone much older than him, considering he was only 11. After all, what are the odds of that happening? They do live in a town where everyone knows each other, so both of them never really had anything to worry about.

Morro, on the other hand, knew this was wrong. I mean, he was literally 15 years old. He could think for himself. Sure, if he got into trouble for his usual childish antics it would be fine since he's just a teen looking for some fun, but this was very wrong. And he knew it. All the adults around him, even Master Wu, told him about these kinds of things, and how wrong they were. They told him to stay away from people like that, but he thought that it would be fine to be like them instead. After all, they didn't say anything about being them. It was clear to Morro that Kai liked him. The kid kept blushing and was clearly oblivious to the outrageousness of the situation.

And taking control would be the easiest step.

They talked as they normally would around each other, but then Morro kept on saying things alluding to him possibly reciprocating Kai's feelings for him and obviously he got excited.

Morro then constantly placed his hands almost everywhere he shouldn't be touching Kai. But Kai allowed this since he had no idea what was going on, for all he knew Morro was just showing him a friendly gesture. Or maybe, with all the not-so-subtle 'hints' that he's been dropping, it could have even been a romantic gesture.

Then, after another minute or so of his repeated actions, he finally decides to say, "Kai, I have a question... Do you like me?" He asked. Kai nearly jumped in his seat hearing those words. "I-I whaaAAATT pshhhhh nahhh I-.. I.. I would NEVE-" he got cut off by Morro putting his hands around his waist and moved his face dangerously close to his. "You don't have to lie to me you know, cuz I already know." Morro spoke, his voice becoming deep and husky.

Kai said nothing at that point, he just continued to stare at Morro, face as read as it possibly could get. Everything inch of his body was telling him to make a run for it. That something was wrong. But he didn't move. He couldn't. Once Morro moved his hands to hold the back of Kai's head everything went black.

.
.
.

Then he woke up