𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

♕︎♕︎♕︎

___________________________________

-𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞-

--------------------------------------------

Lips still moving against each other, we are in my bed naked as we we're born hugging and crawling our hands wanting to feel every part of your body, craving the warm and the heat we made.

"That was amazing." She sighs, you looking at me before giggling, "I really step up the game huh?"

I looked at you and all I want to do was just pushed you into my body and hugged you as my life depends on it, "Yeah."

But I can't because we're just friends.

She half sits up and rests her back on the headboard, sweating dripping down her neck as she pushes her messy hair to the side of her shoulder.

"Doing it with you is already amazing,"

Butterflies. Everywhere.

"I couldn't imagine how amazing it would be with a person you love."

Ouch.

I looked away, "Well, what we're doing already great right? maybe--"

"Yeah, but I don't love you Y/n," she said like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

You don't have to point it out Rose, I already knew it. I just refused to believe it. "I know."

we were just inches away on this small bed, from the beginning we were making this arrangement unless we were making love.. there's no touching or you could say aftercare.

She looked up at the ceiling, "Sometimes I kept thinking about doing it with Jaehyun." she smiles at the thought. "You know, with him maybe it felt different."

keep stabbing me with your words Roseanne.

"Why? Why does it feel different?"

Her finger slid over her plump pink swollen lips before she bites it,
"Cause' I love him."

I gulp. forcing my smile as I look up at her, please stop.

I turn my back on her wanting to shut down the conversation, I don't want to end up broken down in front of her.

I was there when the day you met him, I cried when he dumped you because you whose got heart broken.

And now I am the one who comforts you when you miss him when you missed his warmth when you want me to be him.

When you scream his name instead of mine.

But in return, you gave me a heart full of broken pieces, in hoping one day you'll return my feelings. That someday, someday you see me in a different light.

You see me with love on those eyes.

"I felt like I can talk to you about everything." she said smiling after she was done wearing her underwear, "I'm glad we're best friends." standing up picked up her clothes, and kissed my shoulder before she left.

I clutch my blanket, "We are more than best friends-- Yet we're still not what I'd like us to be."

___

Votes?