𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 IIIII

♕︎♕︎♕︎

_________________________________

-The Date-

-------------------------

-----------------

|

Author Pov

"How do I looked?" Rosè slides her hands down to her white dress with a shiny pearl necklace around her neck.

"You look absolutely stunning." Hyeri said as she doing a little touch up on Rosè face, "If he doesn't drool over you tonight, you should think of a possibility he might be gay."

The Australian flushes at the thought Jaehyun might can't take his eyes off her tonight, Rose made the right decision of calling hyeri to doll her up because she looked gorgeous.

Rose couldn't recall how long she have a crush on Jaehyun, It was merely just visual fascination at first but from what she heard rumors about him. It grew even more.

Hyeri done a brush of blush into Rose cheeks, "Done!" Rose cut off from her thoughts as she examines her appearance in the mirror.

"Holy shit, is this what beauty is?"

"I know, I'm so freaking talented it's crazy." Hyeri had that proud smile on her face, I mean to be completely honest she did not need to do so much because Rose already stunning but she take full credit over anything great.

A doorbell interrupted their conversation, the two girls looked a each other before squealing.

"I'll open it!" Rose headed towards the door with a little run, she was excited but she didn't wanna ruin her dress.

She smoothed her blonde hair before she opened the door revealing Jaehyun looking more charming than ever, with his simple white T-shirt paired with a black cardigan and tight blue ripped jeans.

"Won't, You looked--" unable to say his words as he was lost in the blonde beauty, seeing this Rosè is screaming inside.

Rosè tugs her hair behind her ear, "Beautiful, I hope." she shyly answered and that cause Jaehyun to regain himself.

"Absolutely."

____

"Are you gonna keep sulking?"

Y/n couldn't keep her focus on the movie, as much as she tried to distract herself today her mind couldn't help but wonder to a certain blonde.

Like what were they doing on the date, Is he touching her inappropriately or simply does Rosè happy being in there?